MSee

Prayer Warriors,

Please keep these persons in prayer @goddessmaker, @loolalooh, @TraciChanel, @Health&hair28, @Sharpened, @Elnahna, @Marriage material, @ZebraPrintLover, @pebbles, @MSee, @Nice & Wavy and anyone else that you can think of, I'm sure I missed several persons (pray for my memory too).

They have not been posting for a while some are on break and others we just don't know. Lets pray for them however the Spirit leads.

My dear sister Iwanthealthyhair67 thank you so much for remembering me and for requesting prayer.

When I saw the post in my mail box I opened assuming I would whisper a prayer for someone else and move on. I had to stop by and say thanks.

I must say life has been a series of twists and turns since the Daniel fast earlier this year. I finally got the courage to walk away fully from a Church assembly, whose leaders seem to be in a continuous 'spiritual warefare' mode against me. God doesn't make mistakes in timing though, for after years of them trying to destroy my marriage, God opened my husband's eyes to see the truth (manipulative tactics, subliminal massages from the pulpit, treating me with obvious disrespect while trying to rope him in, even using hand signs that are known to be occult or associated with such, telling blatant lies about me) and when I finally told him it's alright that he goes there on his own, but I'm never returning, he chose to walk away too.

Few weeks after that decision, I found out I was pregnant and the first few months was a challenge. I can go on and on but I can summarize it by saying, GOD IS. He is everything His word says He is and the Holy Spirit is real, living and active in those who would humble themselves and listen. Things I shouldn't have known that were meant to destroy me and my family, God revealed and even when I simply didn't want to believe people can be so evil, He sent evidence of what His Spirit was revealing.

Thanks again and know that although I may not be in the forum, I'm praying for you ladies and i certainly appreciate your prayers.

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
My heart is heavy as I type this. I've placed my prayers here before in regards to my patient Elijah.
His mom is seriously considering giving him up to the state because she said he's to much for her. She hates her life because her upbringing her terrible relationship with her mother and her sisters, her job, no husband, no social life no support basically.
When she sent me the text this morning I could not stop crying I love this child like my own. God placed him in my life to give me unconditional love joy and peace. I could be having the worst day of my life but when I'm with him. It seems as though they don't exist. I couldn't imagine my life without him.
I used to work in a nursing home and I know how children like him are treated. He doesn't deserve that. He only cares about your love and attention and his food in that order. Lol.
Please pray for him and his mom.

Thank you in advance

MSee

Hi All- This may be odd, but this is my first post on this site. I’ve been a silent member for YEARS. Who would have thought I wouldn’t be asking a hair question or commenting on celeb pics as my first post? I do lurk the Christian forum quite often and something lead me here today to ask for prayer.

My husband of just over two years has told me he doesn’t know if he wants to be married anymore. He’s no longer wearing his wedding ring or staying in our home. When he is there to get clothes or shower or see the kids there is a deafening silence. I text him, “I love you” and I get, “thanks”. This has been going on for about three weeks. Not to no fault of my own, as we have been constantly arguing for a while now and he has expressed he can no longer handle the relationship. I don’t want to get long winded, but I’ve changed everything he has problems with and he still doesn’t “know”. The pain is indescribable and I am concerned that it has started to make me question my faith. I do very much believe in God and I thank him every day for our blessings but why wouldn’t he want our marriage to work? I know it is for a purpose, but it is hard to know that and live day to day in pain. I just don’t know how many more tears I can cry or how many more days I can miss work because my thoughts are consumed with saving my marriage. Any scriptures of comfort or advice is welcomed as I’m being pushed to my limit and just ready to walk away from all this pain myself, it’s not easy being married to a man who doesn’t know if they no longer want to be married to you.

I feel your pain and there is so much I would like to say but I think Shimmie has already expressed similar to what I would say. I've been where you are, not exactly but close, but for me it was just before my 10th anniversary. After years of trying to check myself, forgiving and asking for forgiveness even when I wasn't wrong, seeking material to be be a better wife, I came to a new realization. God has always been there for me and only He can change a heart and I suddenly didn't believe He wanted me to be acting like a slave to man's emotion. Long story short, I sought God fervently for His will and felt like I would have to let go and trust Him for better or in worst.

My situation wasn't looking bright. I would have had to start over from nothing, but I knew it was time to lay down the emotions except when I'm before God, forgive and pray sincerely for my husband, but seek no reconciliation till he (my husband) truly came clean about his attitude and whatever else. It turned out that there was an affair going on and his tactic to justify it was making me out to be a horrid wife and if you read my previous post to this one you probably would realize he was being backed by leaders of a Church bent on destroying me and being treated like a saint, even by my own mother while I suffered, trying everything I know to save my marriage and my sanity. I wanted to share 1 Corinthians 7: 14, 15

14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

This passage helped me a lot. If my husband believed God he will fight for his marriage if he chose not to believe, he was free to leave, and God will give me peace. It so happens that my sudden calm, no longer desperate, confidence and logical thinking was a wake up call to my husband. When everything finally came out and the dust cleared after he repented in true brokenness he admitted that one thing I said hit him hard. It had happened on one of the nights when he was trying to rouse an emotional argument, while talking of divorce and I calmly mentioned that he was free to go and further more I'm pretty sure that God can give me a better husband that will be glad to nibble on me like I cooky each night. I don't even know why I said that, all I know I had spent the day turning things over to God and believing no matter how the tables turn, in Him I win. God put in my mouth what that man needed to hear, and gave me the backbone to let him see I knew my worth as a woman and his foolish tactics could no longer rouse me.

After years of God working on me, He did quite a work on my husband within a few weeks. My marriage was spared, but healing took some time. If it wasn't spared, I'm confident God would have healed and helped me just the same. What I can tell you, is that if you keep seeking God and making the effort to turn over even your emotions to Him, (I admit it's easier said than done, but it can be done), then He will take you through this and no matter the out come of your marriage, with God on your side you and the children will overcome and thrive. Let Him be your instructor in this. God knows both you and your husband intimately and knows exactly what you need to know right now.

Heavenly Father, I know and believe that you are fully aware of every event of our lives. It is written that marriage is honorable, and that who you join together let no man put asunder, but Lord you know human limitations and you know how the enemy likes to come in a destroy what you make good. Father have mercy on my sister HairAffair417, give her wisdom and clear direction how to deal with her marriage situation. Father fill her with your peace, be her solace in times of emotional turmoil, let her know you are there to hold her and comfort her and instruct her in the way to go and the very words to say.

Have mercy on the children Lord. My heart cries out for them for I have sat where they sat, but I know you can teach them truth in the middle of confusion. Be their guard.

And Lord I put her husband before you, I know there is nothing too hard for you to do and no pit so deep that you cannot pull a soul out. Have mercy on him Lord and whatever it takes, turn his heart to fear You. Open his eyes to the truth about himself before you the living and true God. Lord knowing that you gave the gift of marriage I entreat you to save their marriage, please Father. But deeper still, Lord whatever Your will, I pray you heal each wounded heart, lift up the fallen soul and do not let the devil have his way in any of the lives affected. Thank You for your mercy and for stepping in even now. In Jesus name, amen.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
My heart is heavy as I type this. I've placed my prayers here before in regards to my patient Elijah.
His mom is seriously considering giving him up to the state because she said he's to much for her. She hates her life because her upbringing her terrible relationship with her mother and her sisters, her job, no husband, no social life no support basically.
When she sent me the text this morning I could not stop crying I love this child like my own. God placed him in my life to give me unconditional love joy and peace. I could be having the worst day of my life but when I'm with him. It seems as though they don't exist. I couldn't imagine my life without him.
I used to work in a nursing home and I know how children like him are treated. He doesn't deserve that. He only cares about your love and attention and his food in that order. Lol.

Thank you in advance

I can't help but 'feel' your tears and breaking heart for this dear life and soul, Elijah.

Father, we just give you the glory for protecting the heart and love and life of this dear one, keeping him happy, safe and strong and all to your glory.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Blackpearl1993

Thank you in advance

This made me want to dry and I don't even know this family.

Father God, step into this situation right now. Father God, remove the scales from the eyes of Elijah's parents. Bless them with the same desire and affection for children that You have. Bless them to view their child as the blessing that he is; bless them to view Elijah as You do. Lift up this family, Lord. Give them rest when needed, provide the resources, dear Lord. Refresh Elijah's mother. Show her the truth about her situation and give her a new perspective. Give her her identity, lavish Your love upon her and her family. Fulfill every need they have: emotionally, financially, spiritually, physically. Let this family lack nothing. Pour out a blessing from heaven and bless this family to refrain from taking on the world's view of children. Instead, bless them to have a biblical perspective on the value of children. Let there be no anger or frustration taken out on this precious child. Wrap him in Your arms, Lord. Protect him and bless him to be loved unconditionally. Amen!

blqlady...I didn't intend to say this to you when I answered your post, but would you be able to be Elijah's guardian (even if it were only temporary)??

Shimmie

Staff member
I feel your pain and there is so much I would like to say but I think Shimmie has already expressed similar to what I would say. I've been where you are, not exactly but close, but for me it was just before my 10th anniversary. After years of trying to check myself, forgiving and asking for forgiveness even when I wasn't wrong, seeking material to be be a better wife, I came to a new realization. God has always been there for me and only He can change a heart and I suddenly didn't believe He wanted me to be acting like a slave to man's emotion. Long story short, I sought God fervently for His will and felt like I would have to let go and trust Him for better or in worst.

My situation wasn't looking bright. I would have had to start over from nothing, but I knew it was time to lay down the emotions except when I'm before God, forgive and pray sincerely for my husband, but seek no reconciliation till he (my husband) truly came clean about his attitude and whatever else. It turned out that there was an affair going on and his tactic to justify it was making me out to be a horrid wife and if you read my previous post to this one you probably would realize he was being backed by leaders of a Church bent on destroying me and being treated like a saint, even by my own mother while I suffered, trying everything I know to save my marriage and my sanity. I wanted to share 1 Corinthians 7: 14, 15

14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

This passage helped me a lot. If my husband believed God he will fight for his marriage if he chose not to believe, he was free to leave, and God will give me peace. It so happens that my sudden calm, no longer desperate, confidence and logical thinking was a wake up call to my husband. When everything finally came out and the dust cleared after he repented in true brokenness he admitted that one thing I said hit him hard. It had happened on one of the nights when he was trying to rouse an emotional argument, while talking of divorce and I calmly mentioned that he was free to go and further more I'm pretty sure that God can give me a better husband that will be glad to nibble on me like I cooky each night. I don't even know why I said that, all I know I had spent the day turning things over to God and believing no matter how the tables turn, in Him I win. God put in my mouth what that man needed to hear, and gave me the backbone to let him see I knew my worth as a woman and his foolish tactics could no longer rouse me.

After years of God working on me, He did quite a work on my husband within a few weeks. My marriage was spared, but healing took some time. If it wasn't spared, I'm confident God would have healed and helped me just the same. What I can tell you, is that if you keep seeking God and making the effort to turn over even your emotions to Him, (I admit it's easier said than done, but it can be done), then He will take you through this and no matter the out come of your marriage, with God on your side you and the children will overcome and thrive. Let Him be your instructor in this. God knows both you and your husband intimately and knows exactly what you need to know right now.

Heavenly Father, I know and believe that you are fully aware of every event of our lives. It is written that marriage is honorable, and that who you join together let no man put asunder, but Lord you know human limitations and you know how the enemy likes to come in a destroy what you make good. Father have mercy on my sister HairAffair417, give her wisdom and clear direction how to deal with her marriage situation. Father fill her with your peace, be her solace in times of emotional turmoil, let her know you are there to hold her and comfort her and instruct her in the way to go and the very words to say.

Have mercy on the children Lord. My heart cries out for them for I have sat where they sat, but I know you can teach them truth in the middle of confusion. Be their guard.

And Lord I put her husband before you, I know there is nothing too hard for you to do and no pit so deep that you cannot pull a soul out. Have mercy on him Lord and whatever it takes, turn his heart to fear You. Open his eyes to the truth about himself before you the living and true God. Lord knowing that you gave the gift of marriage I entreat you to save their marriage, please Father. But deeper still, Lord whatever Your will, I pray you heal each wounded heart, lift up the fallen soul and do not let the devil have his way in any of the lives affected. Thank You for your mercy and for stepping in even now. In Jesus name, amen.

MSee... :cry:

Thank you for sharing this... Thank you so much. There is nothing like God's Peace in the midst of a storm.

The very same happened to me in my first marriage. And it was the very moment when I chose not to care, that I was 'free'. Free from the pain and humiliation and the bondage of it. I was free and that's when I gained my former husband's respect. It was 'over' by then. I was done. I wasn't going back and I have no regrets.

However, I am not advising this to our precious sister nor to anyone. Staying or leaving is a personal decision between the one involved and with God. To any and everyone who has this problem... Always, 'Go With God and in God's Peace'. You will keep your sanity and your life.

One of my favorite personal scriptures:

"In your patience, possess ye your souls" (Luke 21:19)

Take back your soul for the one who is hurting you is not taking care of it for you. In your patience, trusting God, possess your soul. Only you can give your soul, it's very best.

Shimmie

Staff member
This made me want to dry and I don't even know this family.

Father God, step into this situation right now. Father God, remove the scales from the eyes of Elijah's parents. Bless them with the same desire and affection for children that You have. Bless them to view their child as the blessing that he is; bless them to view Elijah as You do. Lift up this family, Lord. Give them rest when needed, provide the resources, dear Lord. Refresh Elijah's mother. Show her the truth about her situation and give her a new perspective. Give her her identity, lavish Your love upon her and her family. Fulfill every need they have: emotionally, financially, spiritually, physically. Let this family lack nothing. Pour out a blessing from heaven and bless this family to refrain from taking on the world's view of children. Instead, bless them to have a biblical perspective on the value of children. Let there be no anger or frustration taken out on this precious child. Wrap him in Your arms, Lord. Protect him and bless him to be loved unconditionally. Amen!

blqlady...I didn't intend to say this to you when I answered your post, but would you be able to be Elijah's guardian (even if it were only temporary)??

I love this prayer... :love3:

Thank you Blackpearl1993 :love2:

I feel your pain and there is so much I would like to say but I think @Shimmie has already expressed similar to what I would say. I've been where you are, not exactly but close, but for me it was just before my 10th anniversary. After years of trying to check myself, forgiving and asking for forgiveness even when I wasn't wrong, seeking material to be be a better wife, I came to a new realization. God has always been there for me and only He can change a heart and I suddenly didn't believe He wanted me to be acting like a slave to man's emotion. Long story short, I sought God fervently for His will and felt like I would have to let go and trust Him for better or in worst.

Heavenly Father, I know and believe that you are fully aware of every event of our lives. It is written that marriage is honorable, and that who you join together let no man put asunder, but Lord you know human limitations and you know how the enemy likes to come in a destroy what you make good. Father have mercy on my sister @HairAffair417, give her wisdom and clear direction how to deal with her marriage situation. Father fill her with your peace, be her solace in times of emotional turmoil, let her know you are there to hold her and comfort her and instruct her in the way to go and the very words to say.

Thank you so much for this post. :cry: I need to get this crying thing under control.

Ya'll I prayed and prayed and shed a few more tears. I had a complete breakdown about a day after this post. A couple days later I just felt a peace and calm come over me. I still thought about the situation and still longed for my marriage, but the tears stopped, the pain calmed and I just was. I started smiling and laughing again, planned a whole weekend around my kids and he no longer saw me looking somber or pining for him to stop trippin. I think something eventually struck a cord with him when he saw I was ok, he did a 180. I'm not saying things are back to normal, because they just aren't. To me this was a major hurdle in our marriage, and I feel he really has something going on within himself. But, the best thing about all of this is that peace I found through prayer. I can't describe it because it happened so abruptly. That peace reassured me that even if we didn't make it I was going to be ok.

Thank y'all because your advice and prayers were exactly what I needed either way. Praise God because he put me in this thread for a reason, some of the words y'all said were the EXACT words I needed to hear to get me through this. :yep:

MSee

Thank you so much for this post. :cry: I need to get this crying thing under control.

Ya'll I prayed and prayed and shed a few more tears. I had a complete breakdown about a day after this post. A couple days later I just felt a peace and calm come over me. I still thought about the situation and still longed for my marriage, but the tears stopped, the pain calmed and I just was. I started smiling and laughing again, planned a whole weekend around my kids and he no longer saw me looking somber or pining for him to stop trippin. I think something eventually struck a cord with him when he saw I was ok, he did a 180. I'm not saying things are back to normal, because they just aren't. To me this was a major hurdle in our marriage, and I feel he really has something going on within himself. But, the best thing about all of this is that peace I found through prayer. I can't describe it because it happened so abruptly. That peace reassured me that even if we didn't make it I was going to be ok.

Thank y'all because your advice and prayers were exactly what I needed either way. Praise God because he put me in this thread for a reason, some of the words y'all said were the EXACT words I needed to hear to get me through this. :yep:

How I wish I could tell you all will be smooth sailing from this point on, but it won't. Not meaning to be negative, just preparing you. However, if you keep crying out to God, turning it over and listening to His instructions, you will understand the meaning of "His strength is made perfect in our weakness."

I feel compelled to warn you that you cannot fully trust your husband until truth and genuine repentance comes. Even if you are restored there will be hard truths both of you will have to face as a result of what has happened. I'll be praying for you.

Shimmie you've reminded me of one of my favorite verses that I need at this time. Thank you.

I am praying for you ladies in this forum, whether I visit or not.

Shimmie

Staff member
How I wish I could tell you all will be smooth sailing from this point on, but it won't. Not meaning to be negative, just preparing you. However, if you keep crying out to God, turning it over and listening to His instructions, you will understand the meaning of "His strength is made perfect in our weakness."

I feel compelled to warn you that you cannot fully trust your husband until truth and genuine repentance comes. Even if you are restored there will be hard truths both of you will have to face as a result of what has happened. I'll be praying for you.

Shimmie you've reminded me of one of my favorite verses that I need at this time. Thank you.

MSee ... :kiss: Thank you for such a warm, loving and powerfully piercing Ministry. Piercing because we have to face our fear in order to allow God to conquer them.

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in you." (Psalm 56:3)

Your Post (Ministry) reminded me of this scripture. :yep: Thank you for being here and for praying for us. I truly mean, 'Thank You' and we are praying for and with you too.

:grouphug2:

AtlantaJJ

I would like to lift my dear co-worker and his family up in prayer. He's a Godly man who used to lead an excellent Bible study's at our office. You can tell he love the Lord by the way he treats his fellow co-workers. He sent me an email today asking for prayer.

My son Alex is going through some stuff. We need him to be touched by the Holy Spirit.
His heart needs to be softened.
Currently there are things going on in his life and he is becoming bitter and angry.
My house has not been a sanctuary in a long time. Pray for peace and reconciliation.
Pray for my family.

@Shimmie you've reminded me of one of my favorite verses that I need at this time. Thank you.

No worries, you're not being negative at all, you're keeping it real. And I appreciate hearing that from someone who's been through a similar experience. Things are far from smooth sailing. I'm still losing sleep and hurting over the situation at times, and you're right I don't fully trust him. Not because I think there was someone else, I just feel betrayed that I had to go through such heartbreak and I'm wary of it happening again.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.

Blackpearl1993

Food for thought:

Gaining Direction Through a Lack of Provision
TGIF Today God Is First Volume 2, by Os Hillman
07-21-2013
"You will drink from the brook, and I have ordered the ravens to feed you there" (1 Kings 17:4).

The prophet Elijah pronounced a drought upon the land because of the sin of Ahab and the nation of Israel. There was only one problem. Elijah had to live in the same land as Ahab.

"Now Elijah the Tishbite, from Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, 'As the LORD, the God of Israel, lives, whom I serve, there will be neither dew nor rain in the next few years except at my word.' Then the word of the LORD came to Elijah: 'Leave here, turn eastward and hide in the Kerith Ravine, east of the Jordan. You will drink from the brook, and I have ordered the ravens to feed you there'" (1 Kings 17:1-4).

God provided for Elijah in a supernatural way. The ravens brought bread in the morning and meat in the evening. His water came from the brook.

God often uses money to confirm direction for our lives. Many times God uses a lack of provision to move us into new directions. It is a catalyst to encourage new ideas and strategies. Many times a loss of job becomes the greatest blessing to our lives because it provides the catalyst to do things we simply would never do without taking the step to get out of our comfort zone.

Friend, if you are fully following the Lord in your life and seeking direction from Him and you have no un-confessed sin in your life, there is no way He will allow you to miss His provision for you. He has a thousand ways to get the provision you need at the time you need it. Provision follows obedience.

Shimmie

Staff member
Food for thought:

Gaining Direction Through a Lack of Provision
TGIF Today God Is First Volume 2, by Os Hillman
07-21-2013
"You will drink from the brook, and I have ordered the ravens to feed you there" (1 Kings 17:4).

The prophet Elijah pronounced a drought upon the land because of the sin of Ahab and the nation of Israel. There was only one problem. Elijah had to live in the same land as Ahab.

"Now Elijah the Tishbite, from Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, 'As the LORD, the God of Israel, lives, whom I serve, there will be neither dew nor rain in the next few years except at my word.' Then the word of the LORD came to Elijah: 'Leave here, turn eastward and hide in the Kerith Ravine, east of the Jordan. You will drink from the brook, and I have ordered the ravens to feed you there'" (1 Kings 17:1-4).

God provided for Elijah in a supernatural way. The ravens brought bread in the morning and meat in the evening. His water came from the brook.

God often uses money to confirm direction for our lives. Many times God uses a lack of provision to move us into new directions. It is a catalyst to encourage new ideas and strategies. Many times a loss of job becomes the greatest blessing to our lives because it provides the catalyst to do things we simply would never do without taking the step to get out of our comfort zone.

Friend, if you are fully following the Lord in your life and seeking direction from Him and you have no un-confessed sin in your life, there is no way He will allow you to miss His provision for you. He has a thousand ways to get the provision you need at the time you need it. Provision follows obedience.

Blackpearl1993....

"You will drink from the brook, and I have ordered the ravens to feed you there"

"Pursue" :yep:

Renewed1

Ladies, please pray for me. I don't know WHY, but I get EXTREMELY nervous when interviewing. My voice is shaky, I forget my thoughts, butterflies in my stomach, etc. I'm BOMBING my interviews.

I have no idea why I'm so nervous. I practice before my interviews, gather info about the company, etc. It's so frustrating!!!!! I could scream!

But please pray for me, my unemployment is about to run out and my savings ran out.

Sorry for my rant.

Shimmie

Staff member
Ladies, please pray for me. I don't know WHY, but I get EXTREMELY nervous when interviewing. My voice is shaky, I forget my thoughts, butterflies in my stomach, etc. I'm BOMBING my interviews.

I have no idea why I'm so nervous. I practice before my interviews, gather info about the company, etc. It's so frustrating!!!!! I could scream!

But please pray for me, my unemployment is about to run out and my savings ran out.

Sorry for my rant.

:hug2: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 'Calm down' Angel. Calm down.

Take no thought how or what you will answer or what you should say; for the holy spirit at that moment will teach you what to say. (Luke 12:11b - 12)

God has ordained Peace for you... take your crown of peace and wear it.

Fear not, for I am with you....

Your Gift shall make room for you...

All of your needs are met. In Jesus' Name, Amen

openexpression

Hi all. I'm new to this forum. Please pray for me. I am trying to strengthen my walk with God after being away from Him for so long. I allowed myself to get lost in a relationship that wasn't good for me and did not serve God's purpose in my life. I also am having a hard time comprehending death and dealing with the passing of loved ones. In the past year I have been dealing with death from every angle that seems imaginable. I have lost 2 aunts to cancer. I was awakened at 2:30am one morning in April by my neighbor who was holding her dead baby in her hands and begging for me to help her. (The baby died from SIDS). And today, I just found out the a guy that I had a on/off relationship with for the last 10 years died in May. I just saw him in February. The crazy part is...he ran across my mind this morning and I texted him "What's up stranger?" There was no response, but this was the kind of guy he was. He would go through moods where he wouldn't want to talk. I walked into WalMart after I got off work and I saw a mutual friend of ours. The mutual friend asked if I went to the funeral. I was dumbfounded and almost passed out in the store. I had no idea. He was only 38 years old. I'm just lost right now. I know as a believer I shouldn't fear death...but I do. I haven't grown to the point where I see it as a joyful thing yet. Just keep me in prayer and any words of encouragement or resources to help are greatly appreciated.

Oneprettypa

Hello All, I've posted in this or a similar thread before prior to taking a break from LHCF. I wanted to give a praise report and inform you all that my mother's cancer is gone and she is currently completing radiation treatments. She'll be done soon and will have reconstructive breast augmentation surgery by the end of the year.

I've also asked for prayers while I completed PA (physician assistant) school. I have successfully completed the program and passed my boards. God has truly been great to my family and me.

I want to thank you all for your prayers on these subjects in the past and ask that you all will pray, believe and agree with me that my husband and I will conceive a healthy baby. We are trying and I must admit that this journey has taken me deeper in my prayer life and daily communication with the Lord. He's done so much for me that I have no complaints but I am asking that you all pray with me for this. Thank you all in advance~

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi all. I'm new to this forum. Please pray for me. I am trying to strengthen my walk with God after being away from Him for so long.

I allowed myself to get lost in a relationship that wasn't good for me and did not serve God's purpose in my life. I also am having a hard time comprehending death and dealing with the passing of loved ones. In the past year I have been dealing with death from every angle that seems imaginable. I have lost 2 aunts to cancer.

I was awakened at 2:30am one morning in April by my neighbor who was holding her dead baby in her hands and begging for me to help her. (The baby died from SIDS).

And today, I just found out the a guy that I had a on/off relationship with for the last 10 years died in May. I just saw him in February. The crazy part is...he ran across my mind this morning and I texted him "What's up stranger?" There was no response, but this was the kind of guy he was. He would go through moods where he wouldn't want to talk.

I walked into WalMart after I got off work and I saw a mutual friend of ours. The mutual friend asked if I went to the funeral. I was dumbfounded and almost passed out in the store. I had no idea. He was only 38 years old.

I'm just lost right now. I know as a believer I shouldn't fear death...but I do. I haven't grown to the point where I see it as a joyful thing yet. Just keep me in prayer and any words of encouragement or resources to help are greatly appreciated.

openexpression ...

It seems as if you have always been the one that anyone could depend upon. You had the strength and the love to bear others up during their hard times and you've encouraged them through their fears and tears.

It's no small wonder that so much has come upon you all at once, with no time to take a 'breather' in between. Your spirit is tapped out and you need to be replenished with the strength and love of God. This is why you feel 'lost' right now. Your 'energies' to handle this has run on 'E' for a long time with more pulling upon your reserves which are also tapped out.

If you didn't care so much, it wouldn't hurt you so much as this is one of the 'burdens' of being one who loves and gives so much love to others, taking none for yourself.

I don't know of anyone who 'applaudes' death nor sees any beauty in it. Sure we 'hear' 'talk' from others who attempt to 'dress it up' with flowers and calming words, yet it still isn't celebrated. Even when it occurs to one's worst enemy, it's not a happy thing that one is celebrating. The only joy is for those who are in Christ Jesus who know that they will see and be with Him. Yet death still has it's darkness and sting. If 'we' notice, not even Jesus stayed 'dead'.... He rose and remains risen with absolutely no intention of going back to any grave.

Dear one, you are going to be okay. I know.. :yep: How can I say this with all that you have been through? Well.... it's very easy, because you are one who thrives upon the joy of the Lord who is your strength. And once this joy returns, you will indeed be just fine. Sure, you'll be sad regarding those who have passed on. But you will have your joy and strength to help you through it and without any missing elements of God's joy in you.

The Word of the Lord is clear:

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the 'shadow of death', I will fear no evil, for thou art with me..."

The Lord is with you and He shall anoint your head with oil, with your cup running over, and by His Goodness and Mercies, which follow you, all of the days of your life, you shall dwell in the heart of God, forever and ever.

God is renewing your strength and your prayer requests above, which you have posted and answering more of your prayers 'unspoken' , yet they remain in your heart to be fulfilled. And they shall be. :yep:

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen...

:bighug:

:welcome3:

Shimmie

Staff member
Hello All, I've posted in this or a similar thread before prior to taking a break from LHCF. I wanted to give a praise report and inform you all that my mother's cancer is gone and she is currently completing radiation treatments. She'll be done soon and will have reconstructive breast augmentation surgery by the end of the year.

I've also asked for prayers while I completed PA (physician assistant) school. I have successfully completed the program and passed my boards. God has truly been great to my family and me.

I want to thank you all for your prayers on these subjects in the past and ask that you all will pray, believe and agree with me that my husband and I will conceive a healthy baby. We are trying and I must admit that this journey has taken me deeper in my prayer life and daily communication with the Lord. He's done so much for me that I have no complaints but I am asking that you all pray with me for this. Thank you all in advance~

Oneprettypa...

CONGRATULATIONS! And yes I am 'shouting' -- Praise God! Congratulations to you and your mom for her good health of the Lord. "And she is indeed cured, through and through.

Thanking God for your new baby (yet to be conceived but will), in Jesus' Name. Amen and Amen.

Oneprettypa

Oneprettypa...

CONGRATULATIONS! And yes I am 'shouting' -- Praise God! Congratulations to you and your mom for her good health of the Lord. "And she is indeed cured, through and through.

Thanking God for your new baby (yet to be conceived but will), in Jesus' Name. Amen and Amen.

Thank you so much!!! That truly meansTHE WORLD to me. :) :)

Renewed1

Thanks Shimmie, I really needed it!

And thank you ladies for praying for me.

:hug2: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 'Calm down' Angel. Calm down.

Take no thought how or what you will answer or what you should say; for the holy spirit at that moment will teach you what to say. (Luke 12:11b - 12)

God has ordained Peace for you... take your crown of peace and wear it.

Fear not, for I am with you....

Your Gift shall make room for you...

All of your needs are met. In Jesus' Name, Amen

Blackpearl1993

This is for someone out there:

Dear God, I praise you today for who you are. I come to you on behalf of all married couples. You instituted the family. You made a precious connection when you created Eve from Adam's rib. They would be mates and help meet one another's needs, raise a family, and oversee your creation. I pray for a hedge of protection around every married couple today. Please work in their hearts and guide them to think of one another as they should. May their priorities be straight, with you at the center and their marriage above other relationships. May they guard their families and be good stewards of all you have bestowed--and will bestow--upon them. Strengthen the marriage relationship and give power, wisdom, and guidance to each partner to stay on guard against the temptations of the world--the things and people that Satan would throw at them in an effort to destroy their marriage and the family. Bless the union. Work in and through these couples and families to minister to one another and others, exhort the body of Christ, and glorify you. May we be godly examples to the world. In the name of Jesus Christ, the husband and head of the church, I pray, amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
This is for someone out there:

Dear God, I praise you today for who you are. I come to you on behalf of all married couples. You instituted the family. You made a precious connection when you created Eve from Adam's rib. They would be mates and help meet one another's needs, raise a family, and oversee your creation.

I pray for a hedge of protection around every married couple today. Please work in their hearts and guide them to think of one another as they should. May their priorities be straight, with you at the center and their marriage above other relationships.

May they guard their families and be good stewards of all you have bestowed--and will bestow--upon them. Strengthen the marriage relationship and give power, wisdom, and guidance to each partner to stay on guard against the temptations of the world--the things and people that Satan would throw at them in an effort to destroy their marriage and the family. Bless the union.

Work in and through these couples and families to minister to one another and others, exhort the body of Christ, and glorify you. May we be godly examples to the world. In the name of Jesus Christ, the husband and head of the church, I pray, amen.

Amen and Amen.

One Man, One Woman, Pure Marriage under God. In Jesus' Name, forever and ever. Amen.

AtlantaJJ

I just received an update from my co-worker with the teen aged son named Alex who we lifted up in prayer 2 weeks ago. I asked him how he and the family are doing and I received the following response:

We are doing fine. My son has bad acne and the medicine does not seem to clear his skin. He does not communicate but we can tell it is bothering him. Pray for his ACNE to heal and for his spirit to find peace.

He asked that we continue to keep him lifted up in prayer.

Blackpearl1993

Dear God, Today I want to ask Your special cover of protection and blessing upon the people who work in Children's Ministries around the world. Please continue to work through them to spiritually nurture the children under their care. Help them all to remain faithful to You, to their purpose, and to the welfare of these children. I pray also that you would weed out those who do not belong in this place of authority and ministry; those who do not have the gift or compassion and those whose motives are not pure and would cause harm. You have all the power to do what is necessary. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.

Divine.

Hello ladies,

Please keep me in your prayers. A week ago today I found out I did not get interview for a job I diligently prayed for. On Tuesday I found out I would be losing my current job on the 31st unless I enroll in school (I graduated in May). Things have really taken a turn as of recently. I have no clue which step God wants me to take next. I feel the attacks on my spirit. Just pray that an opportunity will open up for me. It's bad enough I don't have my own place to stay, but being jobless on top of that is going to take so much strength. I don't know what God has up his sleeves but I know he will receive all the glory in the end. He can turn the impossible into possible. My life is an example of that.

I really appreciate it.

AtlantaJJ

Praise GOD for answered prayer. He was with me during my meeting this morning. I was fearful because I didn't feel prepared. The enemy had my mind under attack last night while I was working on my project plan. I received excellent engagement and participation from everyone in the meeting this morning, and I even actually received multiple complements at the end of the meeting and a "good job" acknowledgement from my manager. Thank You Abba :pray:

:yay:

Thank you for your prayers ladies!! :bighug:

Sent from my iPad 3 using LHCF