Prayer Request

Chrissy811

Ladies

First let me say that I count my blessings everyday and am thankful for the job that I have. But I have felt a stirring in my spirit to move on, I looked up a certain company that has been one my mind for a few days now and there is a position there that I am very qualified for. I just sent in my resume tonight and I am praying that God touches the hear of the person in charge to call me for an interview for this job or anything else I may be qualified for. This job would mean better benefits, tution reimbursement, a flexible schedule and opportunities to move up through different departments. Where I am now is the highest I can go. So please ladies please intercede on my behalf.

Thanks

Zeal

mrsjones1 said:
Ladies

First let me say that I count my blessings everyday and am thankful for the job that I have. But I have felt a stirring in my spirit to move on, I looked up a certain company that has been one my mind for a few days now and there is a position there that I am very qualified for. I just sent in my resume tonight and I am praying that God touches the hear of the person in charge to call me for an interview for this job or anything else I may be qualified for. This job would mean better benefits, tution reimbursement, a flexible schedule and opportunities to move up through different departments. Where I am now is the highest I can go. So please ladies please intercede on my behalf.

Thanks

I am also looking to make a move. You seemed to be more focused that I am and know exactly what you want to do. I will keep you in prayer and pray that God's will be done. I know what I want. But what does God want?

cocoberry10

mrsjones1 said:
Ladies

Thanks

I am lifting you up in prayer right now. God will be with you in that interview, and with that new job.

star

mrsjones1 said:
Ladies

Thanks
Father we stand in agreement by blood of Jesus that if two or three are gather in thou name according to they word You hear us and will grant our request. God we bleed the blood right now over our sister that you God will grant her FAVOR in the name of Jesus. God she desires to move on and up to great places in life and we know God you honor us when want to grow and move on. So we pray God you will hear our prayer and answer it according to your perfect will. We pray that our sister gets this job so she may continue to glorify you in her walk and her talk in Jesus name Amen.