Pregnancy Hormones & Hair (small Update)

LegsLegsLegs

Hey ladies :)
I have finally started to feel a little better during my pregnancy :) I've been pretty sick during most of my 1st trimester. I'd gotten so sick that I had to stay home from work for 3 weeks; I literally stayed inside & laid in bed the entire time I was home. I have not been able to eat healthy neither.
But... my hair has gotten more thicker. After leaving my hair in cornrows for a little over 2 months (yes girl I know. Ridiculous. But I'd been VERRRYYY sick), I finally took my cornrows out for a wash and when I was rinsing the shampoo out my hair, I couldnt really feel the water hitting my scalp at all. I continued with my normal wash day routine and I didn't really do a thorough length check but it appears I'm right at MBL, and the thickness was just ridiculous to me because my hair was already very thick & dense.
I know some women say it's the prenatal vitamins that help with hair/nail growth during pregnancy but I believe mine is from the pregnancy hormones since I'd already been taking the prenatals at least 6 weeks before I got pregnant.
I got my hair professionally done in cornrows yesterday & I expect to get them redone every month for the rest of the summer. I'm hoping to get to WL by the end of this year.
I hope you ladies r enjoying this summer heat and your hair journeys! :)