PrettyFaceANB's One Year (& 20 Day) Progress *PICS*

jndurieux

you hair looks amazing, the growth and the thickness is beautiful. I blow dry my hair sometimes too. If it works for you and your hair is thriving keep doing your thing..

Blessed_Angel

Wow...great progress! Your hair looks very pretty, thick and healthy. Keep up the good work. You'll be BSL in no time. In fact, a relaxer may just bring you there. :grin:

BeautifulFlower

:sweet:
LHCF
YOU GUYS ARE ROCKSTARS!
:rocker::thewave::rocker:

My regimen...I am a K.I.S.S. member. (Love you Traycee!)
The biggest contributor to my regimen is Traycee and Slyver2.
  • Wash 1x per week w/ CON​
  • DC (w/ heat) at least 1x per week w/ Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner and coconut oil​
  • Cowash every other day w/ V05 conditioners or Granier​
  • Prepoo with alma oil or coconut oil for 10mins before my wash or cowash​
  • Moisturize with Rusk Sensories Smoother leave-in​
  • For something heavier, I have unrefined shea butter​
  • Protein when needed​
  • Clarify when needed​
  • Relax every 12 weeks or 4 times a year. I do not relax bone straight or straight. My ends are bone straight from going to stylist. I am slowly removing those.​
  • Flat iron maybe one or twice between relaxers​
  • I dont do growth aids anymore. I tried Ayurveda stritching, OCT, SueMoGro....MoHeat, NoHeat, DC more, Wash more, Wash less..I am sure they work but I have A.D.D. :rolleyes: and I stop using it or stop doing it either. I believe in internal health to obtain a healthy body and healthy hair.​
  • I take a liquid dietary supplement called BodyBalance.​

Contributors to growth, balanced vitamins and minerals everyday.
    Contributors to retention, moisture, moisture-protein balanced, and smooth cuticles.
  • I keep it KISS.​

Last edited:

Ganjababy

Wow, great progress! I remember when you joined. You were so enthusiastic. You wanted to get some LHCF ladies on Oprah. Your hair is gorgeous. Keep up the good work

BeautifulFlower

Thanks!
LOL! :lachen:Yeah I remember that. The ladies didnt like that. So I dumped that idea.
Wow, great progress! I remember when you joined. You were so enthusiastic. You wanted to get some LHCF ladies on Oprah. Your hair is gorgeous. Keep up the good work

sylver2

:sweet:
LHCF
YOU GUYS ARE ROCKSTARS!
:rocker::thewave::rocker:

My regimen...I am a K.I.S.S. member. (Love you Traycee!)
The biggest contributor to my regimen is Traycee and Slyver2.
  • Wash 1x per week w/ CON​
  • DC (w/ heat) at least 1x per week w/ Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner and coconut oil​
  • Cowash every other day w/ V05 conditioners or Granier​
  • Prepoo with alma oil or coconut oil for 10mins before my wash or cowash​
  • Moisturize with Rusk Sensories Smoother leave-in​
  • For something heavier, I have unrefined shea butter​
  • Protein when needed​
  • Clarify when needed​
  • Relax every 12 weeks or 4 times a year. I do not relax bone straight or straight. My ends are bone straight from going to stylist. I am slowly removing those.​
  • Flat iron maybe one or twice between relaxers​
  • I dont do growth aids anymore. I tried Ayurveda stritching, OCT, SueMoGro....MoHeat, NoHeat, DC more, Wash more, Wash less..I am sure they work but I have A.D.D. :rolleyes: and I stop using it or stop doing it either. I believe in internal health to obtain a healthy body and healthy hair.​
  • I take a liquid dietary supplement called BodyBalance.​

Contributors to growth, balanced vitamins and minerals everyday.
    Contributors to retention, moisture, moisture-protein balanced, and smooth cuticles.
  • I keep it KISS.​

Gorgeous girl!! Goregeous!! wonderful progress..so thick and lush