PrettyFaceANB's One Year (& 20 Day) Progress *PICS*

you hair looks amazing, the growth and the thickness is beautiful. I blow dry my hair sometimes too. If it works for you and your hair is thriving keep doing your thing..

Wow...great progress! Your hair looks very pretty, thick and healthy. Keep up the good work. You'll be BSL in no time. In fact, a relaxer may just bring you there. :grin:

:sweet:
LHCF
YOU GUYS ARE ROCKSTARS!
:rocker::thewave::rocker:

My regimen...I am a K.I.S.S. member. (Love you Traycee!)
The biggest contributor to my regimen is Traycee and Slyver2.
  • Wash 1x per week w/ CON​
  • DC (w/ heat) at least 1x per week w/ Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner and coconut oil​
  • Cowash every other day w/ V05 conditioners or Granier​
  • Prepoo with alma oil or coconut oil for 10mins before my wash or cowash​
  • Moisturize with Rusk Sensories Smoother leave-in​
  • For something heavier, I have unrefined shea butter​
  • Protein when needed​
  • Clarify when needed​
  • Relax every 12 weeks or 4 times a year. I do not relax bone straight or straight. My ends are bone straight from going to stylist. I am slowly removing those.​
  • Flat iron maybe one or twice between relaxers​
  • I dont do growth aids anymore. I tried Ayurveda stritching, OCT, SueMoGro....MoHeat, NoHeat, DC more, Wash more, Wash less..I am sure they work but I have A.D.D. :rolleyes: and I stop using it or stop doing it either. I believe in internal health to obtain a healthy body and healthy hair.​
  • I take a liquid dietary supplement called BodyBalance.​

Contributors to growth, balanced vitamins and minerals everyday.
    Contributors to retention, moisture, moisture-protein balanced, and smooth cuticles.
  • I keep it KISS.​

Last edited:
Wow, great progress! I remember when you joined. You were so enthusiastic. You wanted to get some LHCF ladies on Oprah. Your hair is gorgeous. Keep up the good work

Thanks!
LOL! :lachen:Yeah I remember that. The ladies didnt like that. So I dumped that idea.
Wow, great progress! I remember when you joined. You were so enthusiastic. You wanted to get some LHCF ladies on Oprah. Your hair is gorgeous. Keep up the good work

:sweet:
LHCF
YOU GUYS ARE ROCKSTARS!
:rocker::thewave::rocker:

My regimen...I am a K.I.S.S. member. (Love you Traycee!)
The biggest contributor to my regimen is Traycee and Slyver2.
  • Wash 1x per week w/ CON​
  • DC (w/ heat) at least 1x per week w/ Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner and coconut oil​
  • Cowash every other day w/ V05 conditioners or Granier​
  • Prepoo with alma oil or coconut oil for 10mins before my wash or cowash​
  • Moisturize with Rusk Sensories Smoother leave-in​
  • For something heavier, I have unrefined shea butter​
  • Protein when needed​
  • Clarify when needed​
  • Relax every 12 weeks or 4 times a year. I do not relax bone straight or straight. My ends are bone straight from going to stylist. I am slowly removing those.​
  • Flat iron maybe one or twice between relaxers​
  • I dont do growth aids anymore. I tried Ayurveda stritching, OCT, SueMoGro....MoHeat, NoHeat, DC more, Wash more, Wash less..I am sure they work but I have A.D.D. :rolleyes: and I stop using it or stop doing it either. I believe in internal health to obtain a healthy body and healthy hair.​
  • I take a liquid dietary supplement called BodyBalance.​

Contributors to growth, balanced vitamins and minerals everyday.
    Contributors to retention, moisture, moisture-protein balanced, and smooth cuticles.
  • I keep it KISS.​

Gorgeous girl!! Goregeous!! wonderful progress..so thick and lush

Back