Product organization

tanyaj

Hey Ladies
I'm just wondering if you ladies can please tell me how you organize you haircare products.

I'm a product junkie with a ton of stuff. I have a bunch of totes that I can store stuff in. But I'm just wondering how everyone else stores and seperates their stuff. Such as conditioners, leave- ins, serums, etc. I kinda would like all similar products grouped together, but not sure how to do this.

HELP PLEASE :ohwell:

I Struggled with this too, early on.:perplexed

My System isn't 'the best' I've seen some that were extremely detailed......with Excel Spreadsheets etc.....mine isn't that sophisticated.:ohwell:

Went to Home Depot bought some Shelving Units. Had them put up in my 2 1/2 Car Garage.

In Totes:

All Liters
All 16.9 Ounce DC'ers
All 6 - 8 Ounce DC'ers
All Tubes
All Bottles
All Shampoos
*All Open Products -- which are Rotated Until Used Up*
Each in their respective Totes

I only allow products into my house that I am using at the time. Everything else stays in the area I have 'deemed' Stashville.

Honestly, it took me a while to come up with how to separate products, but so far, it is working for me.

I'm not a product junkie so I'm not sure of how much help I can be lol.

I have most of my products in a basket below my sink and my most used products (shampoo, moisture CON, protein CON) in my shower caddy.

I place all of my products in a cart:

DSCN2190.jpg

And drawers:

DSCN2180.jpg

I dont have too much products anymore xDD but what i usually did when i had much products than now is i stored in the shelft all the products i had to use while in there, as shampoos, DCs, conditioners. Then in the my bedroom (in a cabinet) i had the leave ins, moisturizers, creams and in the kitchen everything that i had to "prepare" oils, acv ...

Now i put everything in the shelft xD

I use a linen closet. I try to keep like products together on the shelves, like shampoo and conditioner sets, liquid moisturizers, cream moisturizers, deep conditioners, etc. I don't have a picture but just imagine a linen closet full of products :look:

I use one of those bathroom caddys for products I use on a regular basis and the rest goes in plastic boxes/ bins in a wardrobe in the spare bedroom so its out of the way.

Back