Product Review/Alberto VO5 Hair Therapy Leave In

sterry

Hey Ladies,

I was looking for a product that would detangle, condition and give my hair some slip while protecting it from the heat.
I not one to use heat often, but do press my hair at times for trims.
I came across Alberto Vo5 Hair Therapy Leave In Conditioner
It states that it Detangles, helps prevent splitting and breaking.
It vitamin enriched and protects against heat styling.
What can I say......for a $1.49 this product is EXCELLENT!
It really emproves manageability. It is oil free and leaves hair silky.
I give this 2 thumbs up and a trophy. A great alternative to Giovanni Direct Leave in which I love.
By the way ladies I have added another 1/2 to my length in less than two weeks.
If you haven't massage your scalp yet. Hop on it!!!!

Trinity1

Hi Sterry,

I have been looking for a new leave in for about a month now since I've stopped using Pantene (has protein in it and I started getting some breakage) Anyway I wanted a leave in that was moisturizing without protein in it and so I came across your post. I went to CVS last night and came across the VO5 leave in conditioner. I used it last night after my condition wash and what can I say,you were absolutely right. This product is great,cheap and smells terrific. Thanks for the heads up!

Tee Tee

Trinity1

Yes tc333 it has no protein in it. Most leave ins are packed with protein and after a while my hair starts to break from it.I thought I would never find a leave in without protein. This leave in is wonderful and I can spray it on my hair several times a day without worrying about too much protein. Its very moisturizing and seems to strengthen my hair too.

Tee Tee

kenyana

Could u please post the ingredients, tee tee?
I have an Alberto culver leave in that I absolutely love as well but its not called 'hair therapy'. Its called 'nourishing creme' and contains wheat protein. I have been using it daily for about 3-4 days and i'm seeing less hair breakage during combouts.
Anywayz here is what it contains:
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Cetaeryl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Hydrolysed wheat protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl palmitate, Panthenl, Ascorbic acid, Thiamine Hcl, Dimethicone copolyol, Octyl Dimethyl PABA, Behentrimonium chloride, Polysorbate 20, PEG-60, Hydrogenated castor oil, fragrance, the paraben preservatives, citric acid and thriethanolamine as pH balancers. ....phew! that was hard 2 type out! Let me know if the ingredients are similar.
k.