Profectiv Growth Renew for Thinning Edges

locabouthair

Hey ladies. I been seeing a lot more advertising on these products. Now I've never been a big believer in growth aids but the growth progress in these ads have me amazed.

I started paying more attention to their products in the BSS and they are about $10 or so. They have a temple balm and other products that are supposed to combat hair loss. They have pics on the other products they have and I've seen a woman that went from bald I mean smooth no hair at all to most of the hair growing back.

Like I said I've never been a believer in growth aids but I'm tempted to try this. I've seen a lot of women here complain about traction alopecia and thinning edges and I hate that we have to go through that. I just discovered my temples were thinning so I can relate. ((HUGS)) to all of you going through hair loss. I remember when my hair broke off horribly I got teased so badly for it, so I know how hair loss can affect your self image.

From what I've read about traction alopecia, once the follicles are scarred the hair will not grow back. BUT the pictures I've seen on these products are kinda tempting me. I notice on the products they never said what caused the thinning except in the advertisement below. But I can almost bet that some of those women had traction alopecia. I know thinning at the hairline can come from postpartnum shedding as well.

Anyway here's a pic of the advertisement.

In case you cant read the writing, the woman said that her edges burnt off by a pressing comb when she was 8. Check out her progress.

I hope they aren't lying trying to make money:perplexed

Ijanei

Sorry for hearing about ur condition for one....and two, I'm not exactly sure about the thinning edges but I do know about profectiv products and to me they do restore health to hair, this is what I was using (and still currently using). I love their products. Now about the thinning edges...I would say give it a try, it wont hurt to try it. Also look up other reviews on this product so you can hear what others have to say (thru google and amazon reviews)

locabouthair

Sorry for hearing about ur condition for one....and two, I'm not exactly sure about the thinning edges but I do know about profectiv products and to me they do restore health to hair, this is what I was using (and still currently using). I love their products. Now about the thinning edges...I would say give it a try, it wont hurt to try it. Also look up other reviews on this product so you can hear what others have to say (thru google and amazon reviews)

Thanks. Right now I'm using essential oils and JBCO. So I should probably stick with what I'm using for right now, instead of jumping from product to product. Honestly, the thinning isnt that bad. I posted pics of it in a thread and everyone said they could barely tell. But you know sometimes we can be our own worst critic. :ohwell:

Ijanei

Girl...i thought ur edges were like the lady's on the ad :lachen:
it doesnt look bad to me either, now that i c ...i agree with the others, continue doing what ur doing

GreenD

Thanks for posting. I was actually in the BSS and stopped to look at and even picked up some Profective as I like it as well. But they changed the packaging a little and I wasn't sure it was the same. But I guess on my next trip back I'll pick some up!

CynamonKis

Bumping.

Has anyone lately used and had great success with this product? I saw that Jamiette raved about it months ago, and Coffee, Dkjforeal, and Westerneyes have had positive things to say about this product.

I am considering using it to help with my BKT Keratin hair disaster. I now have 2 bald spots on my head. Missing my beautiful, long, completely natural head of hair that I had before I used BKT!

Please let me know how Protectiv Growth Renew worked for you.

Thanks.

mostamaziing

Hi I'm Chrissy (✿◠‿◠)
daaang that's 120 days after o_O

that's a long time.. but if it guarantees this kind of result.. then imight have to try it along my fading hairline.