Protective styles for Natural

happylocks

Does anyone have any?
I only can do b.knots, to protect my ends and my hair, I do twist too, and some cornrows, but I cant !!!!!! DO a bun, or a nice ponytail it is not possible, not because my hair is short, but because it just comes out and poofs right up
, I just want some protective styles, that I can wear that will look good or lay my hair down , Also how do u get really nice twist, like the 2 strand, and I dont know what that is, but it looks really nice ty

happylocks

I dont use gel at all, I only used that when I was permed, I know it will go down with when I wet it, and tie it down with a scarf,

InsertCleverNameHere

Have you tried taming it with pomade? I put physique pomade in my hair while it's still wet and it whips it right up into a smooth ponytail.

OR you could use cornrows or flat twists to get your hair back into a ponytail without the puffiness.

Chimma

Just use mousse in your hair. It doesn't need to be washed out so you can just put mousse in every day and wash every 1-2 weeks, and it will work fine. It can be a lifesaver.

happylocks

thanks for u reply, I have used all that stuff before that is not really what I am looking for, but thank u very much

happylocks

I love those locks and coils, Those r not really protective, I am having a hard time finding them without extensions on them, but these r really nice I could not pass it up

happylocks

Have u tried to flat twist it? (As in "cornrowing" with 2 strands instead of three).

No I have not, I would love to try that, it sounds nice, and I am looking for some new styles too how do u do them ?

Nefertiti0906

[ QUOTE ]
happylocks said:
Have u tried to flat twist it? (As in "cornrowing" with 2 strands instead of three).

No I have not, I would love to try that, it sounds nice, and I am looking for some new styles too how do u do them ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretend you are cornrowing you hair, but use only 2 strands. I hope I'm clear, I don't know how else to explain it