Protein and Moisturizing Conditioners

akua

Hi Ladies,
I'm doing a retouch next week and wanted to know what protein and moisturizing conditioners you would recommend using following the retouch(Affirm regular)? Appreciate all suggestions. Thanx.

Leonora

I've just started using HiProPac conditioner and I'm really impressed. It is a protein conditioner that can be found at a beauty supply retailer. It claims "No build-up." My hair is natural and colored, and very dry. This stuff softened my hair and that ain't easy. Good luck with your search.

Allandra

As far as moisturizing conditioners, I like:

· L’Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Crème
· L’Oreal Nature’s Therapy Unfrizz Smoothing Treatment

QVEE

I agree with Allandra on the 3 products she recommends. I use them also and love them. Expecially the L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme, this is a good moisturizing conditioner.

beana3

are you doing your own touchup? If not, then the salon should carry affirm 5 in 1 reconstructor which is pretty good.

as for moisturizing i really like Humecto

akua

yes beana3, i am doing it myself. thanks for the suggestions. There are so many good products that you all use and recommend, i want to use them all
, but I have some time before I decide which one I'm going to use first. Thanx again.

aqualung

I strengthen with Rusk 60 second hair revive conditioner and Clairol Renewal 5X conditioner for dry/damaged hair (60 minutes under bonnet on high heat if time permits). Shedding and breakage are reduced, but there's no hard, brittle hair like I get with GPB. My fine, 4b hair responds to protein quickly.

akua

thnx megonw. your hair looks very nice. Do you use both at the same time? or one after the other? or alternate?