QP Mango Butter in Chicago???

Katt73

I have searched high and low but I just can't find it. I purchased three jars when I went home to South Jersey but I'm running low. Where are you all finding it in Chicago (Loop, South Side, South Suburbs)?

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I always see it at Sally's. Of the one's I've been to, the one on Madison off State street always seems to have some.

Evolving78

i live out south in the burbs. I usually find it at any beauty supply store. If you live in the city, there is a beauty supply store that is off of stony island on 79th street. I will pm you with the name and exact location, but give me some time today to get it or I'll post it later. I think chatam beauty supply in Park Forest off of main street has it too. Good luck. Oh, that beauty supply store in the city has Kera Care and a lot of other professional salon products.

dstdiva

i have found it at all of the 'hood beauty supply stores. i know for a fact that it's at the store on 95th and stony island (in the strip mall anchored by jewels).

wheezy807

i bought mine in the walgreens on roosevelt/kedzie. Also it's in the bss around that area, too. HTH

Dymondz7

I am always able to find QP Mango Butter at the beauty supply store in the shopping center near the new Best Buy and next to the Burlington Coat Factory on South 87th street. I believe the Cosmo beauty supply stores around the city also carry it. I've found it at the Cosmo Beauty on South 95th street. I hope this is helpful.​