Question about Crochets

davisbr88

Hi, ladies:
I want to undertake crochets next month and am wondering about the install. I tried to install them in May and had to take them out half-way through for a personal reason, but I was noticing that I was applying more and more hair to each braid, the hair seemed to be loosening. For instance, I applied one crochet to a braid and knotted it but then when I knotted the second crochet, the first one looked as though the knot was coming loose. I don't want to be walking around and have my hair falling out so I'm wondering if other ladies experienced this and what they did to ensure the hair was secure.

I experienced a similar problem. I learned that the curlier the extension hair, the better it will hold the knot.

Dang... I feel like I've seen other people use the hair I have and have had success (Freetress Deep Twist Bulk). Ugh! Why won't it work?!

I've used other types of hair and i didn't experience any problems with getting the hair to stay. but for my second install i used the Deep twist and had similar problems, it took triple knots in some cases to get some of the strands to stay. This hair can be used for crochets, i would suggest changing your knotting technique. Try only bringing half of the hair through the loop and using the other half to create a knot and then add another know to secure it; I think that would work

I've used other types of hair and i didn't experience any problems with getting the hair to stay. but for my second install i used the Deep twist and had similar problems, it took triple knots in some cases to get some of the strands to stay. This hair can be used for crochets, i would suggest changing your knotting technique. Try only bringing half of the hair through the loop and using the other half to create a knot and then add another know to secure it; I think that would work

I'm trying to visualize that... I think I get it.
Thanks for the tip!

Back