Question for MNT Users

Dlene

I was reading the threads posted by MNT users and I am interested in using the conditioner from the MNT line because I know it stimulates growth. Which one should I get: Mane N Tail Hair Strengthener Leave-in, Mane N Tail Conditioner or the Mane N Tail Conditioner Deep Moisturizer? How would I use the conditioner (co wash, deep conditioner, etc.) and how often can I use it?

TIA

Dlene said:
I was reading the threads posted by MNT users and I am interested in using the conditioner from the MNT line because I know it stimulates growth. Which one should I get: Mane N Tail Hair Strengthener Leave-in, Mane N Tail Conditioner or the Mane N Tail Conditioner Deep Moisturizer? How would I use the conditioner (co wash, deep conditioner, etc.) and how often can I use it?

TIA
Welcome to the LHCF! I think the Mane N Tail regular conditioner would give you the best results. The deep conditioner is so-so. it's just allright. Most of the MNT users use the regular--the one that just says Mane and Tail conditioner on the bottle as a deep conditioner or as a leave in. I think you'll like it. And it's only $2.99!

Candy_C

Dlene said:

TIA

I have the daily strengthener and its SUPERBBBB if you are going to blowdry (just before hand) as it really protects and aids straightening...but, with airdrying i would have to say no - for me....very drying, made my hair too stiff its smells GORGEOUS but i believe there is too much protein in there (even though it says for daily use :mad: )