QUESTIONS I always want to..... Can you help

hair

1. DO I need to condtion my hair everytime I wash hair?

2. DO you use cermaiciron, roller sets, pony tail method, wrapping hair or blowdry to get soft silky bouncy combable hair?

3.Can no-lye relax hair use flatiron after hair wash or just natural head?

4.WHy lye is better than no -lye?

5.What is the best oil or moiturizer for hair?

6.How to oil or moisturize scalp? ( do I need to part every section of my hair to oil it)

I have more questions but I can't remember all of it.

thank you!!!!

inthepink

I would say it's probably a good idea to condition after every wash...
I oil my scalp by parting it but I try to focus the oil on the hair more than the actual scalp. I'm sure you could probably just massage oil onto your scalp, also.

CaramelKiss

I condition everytime I wash it protects your hair from breakage, split ends and it keeps it moisturized. I deep condition after every shampoo and on days when I am just rinsing my hair, I rinse with conditioner.

As for moisturizers or oil, it all depends on your hair and what works best for u. Extra virgin olive oil, jojoba, organic coconut oils, s-curl are popular.

Be careful of what u use to moisturize your scalp, some products inhibit growth and can cause bulid up.

sweetcocoa

[ QUOTE ]
1. DO I need to condtion my hair everytime I wash hair?

2. DO you use cermaiciron, roller sets, pony tail method, wrapping hair or blowdry to get soft silky bouncy combable hair?

3.Can no-lye relax hair use flatiron after hair wash or just natural head?

4.WHy lye is better than no -lye?

5.What is the best oil or moiturizer for hair?

6.How to oil or moisturize scalp? ( do I need to part every section of my hair to oil it)

I have more questions but I can't remember all of it.

thank you!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
I condition everytime I shampoo...
You don't have to be natural to flat iron...
I think lye is better for your hair...
I don't oil or need to oil my scalp(I haven't in over 2 years)
I do several methods of drying my hair...depending on my time and the style I'm trying to achieve.