Quick ?? about SURGE...........

queenofmean68

For those of you that use this product AND have type 4a/b hair AND that is also relaxed........does it revert your new growth? Has anyone had any breakage at the point between the new growth and the relaxed hair?

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
Great question. My answer to your questions is yes.
I will try to conditioner wash more often and see if that helps.

queenofmean68

I'm trying really hard NOT to purchase anything else, but I'm really tempted to give Surge a try, but I need more info.
C'm on y'all! I KNOW there are more of you out there! What is the 411????

KathyMay

ok I have relaxed 4a/b hair and I use Surge. It makes my new growth stronger and softer so I dont have that much breakage with my new growth. I have noticed that my hair will get dry when using Surge but it is so effective that I have learned to do my Surge method. So on Surge on my scalp 2x a day and use Scurl or Mango Butter and then seal with oil (Surge oil or EVOO) . HTH

AngelaP

I have relaxed 4a/b hair and I don't think it's reverted my new growth. I apply it directly to my scalp and don't spray it on my hair. I haven't experienced any breakage.

miss_a

This is exactly what I was thinking as I sprayed the surge in my scalp that maybe I am "seeing" growth due to the fact this growth is actual reverted texture...

Honey6928215

I have 4a/b hair and when I apply the Surge I usually have less breakage just more dryness though. I use it with Profectiv Mega Growth creme to keep it moist.