Quick i need help immediatly!!

HairTemptress

Im going to relax my hair for the first time after a 6 mo strecth..THANK GOD..

Can i wash my hair tonight and be ok to get a relaxer for this Saturday?
Now what should i do to prepare?
Should i do a protein cause all i have is Creme of Nature?
Deep Condition with Silicon Mix?
Oil scalp and hair??

Help me out please ladies...:sad:

JJamiah

That isn't an issue with washing today and relaxing Saturday :)

A mild to moderate protein treatment depending on your hairs needs.

Is your hair damaged then NOPE no relaxer till the breakage stops :)

trendsetta25

U can wash ur hair tonight. Also what will help ur relaxer to take is using PC. I wouldn't put too much product in my hair before relaxing. If I was going to relax on sat I would wash thursday with pc and bun or baggy my ends until I relax.

HTH

JJamiah

Personally I do Aphogee 2 Step or Nexxus Emergencee and a good DC, I also Clarify during this process before applying my treatments :) a week before my relaxer :)

Christa438

You should be fine, I do that all the time as far as either shampooing or co-washing at least a week before relaxing. Detangle good first, take your time. (Personally I would let the cond. soak for 30 min to 1 hr+ before detangling and shampooing.) I would follow the protein with the moisturizing dc. I would seal leave-in with the oil (personally I oil the hair but Im sure most do what they prefer), I seal the ends with vaseline too. I found that it also good/crucial to have as little shed hair as possible when I relax due to matting and tangles that occur when I dont get out as much as possible. So I usually do another detangle session on like Thurs. maybe even Fri. (extra gentle though on Fri.) if I am going to relax Sat.

:) HTH along with the other responses