Quick pic of my 11 month progress... THANKS LHCF!! :)

AnotherLevel

Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to post this for inspiration to anyone who recently BC'd. I BC'd last June to the "before" pic you see below and then AGAIN 5 days later down to a FADE!! (This was because my first BC was terribly uneven. I don't have many pics of my fade because I didn't like it at all!!!)

ANYWAY... It has been almost 11 months and I've made some progress.... Just a little inspiration to those who feel their hair is growing super slow. I know I thought mine was.

Thanks again for all of the wonderful info.

PS: I am terrible about keeping up my Fotki. I will try to update it soon.

AnotherLevel

Thank you so much everyone! The "Natural Scene" here in AZ is virtually non-existent. You have no idea how inspiring all of you have been. Thank you. Really :).

Stepiphanie

Thanks for sharing this. I'm this close to bc'ing and definitely could use the inspiration. Great Progress!

So I went to check your fotki, and OMG your daughter is adorable, soo cute!

Last edited:

robot.

That is some awesome progress! I just recently BC'ed down to a fade, so its nice to see what I have to look forward to. ;)

CocoGlow

Wonderful progress chica! These pics don't even account for shrinkage so I know you must have retained practically all that you grew in one year..amazing!

By the way, you look great with both short & longer hair! :yep: