Quick question about Lottabody

grow_N_Him09

Hey Ladies :wave:

Quick question...is there a difference between the Lottabody that's in the the white and purple bottle that's sold at Wal-Mart and the clear plastic bottle with the blue liquid? I didn't get much of an answer from the lady at the BSS:perplexed

But I noticed the one in the white and purple bottle says "texturized" setting lotion. I have 9 months of NG and attempting to do a rollerset with perm rods later.

Are there any major differences between the two products?

TIA!

Miss*Tress

Lottabody Texturizing Setting Lotion, Original Formula Ready To Use

For super hold, beautiful body and unbelievable sheen, try Lottabody’s texturizing setting lotion. Use on natural, relaxed or color-treated hair.

- Creates a firm hold, yet easy to comb.
- Conditioning ingredients help improve texture.
- Adds incredible body and shine.

How to Use:
On dry hair, moisten each section with a small amount of Lottabody before placing roller.

Last edited:

Miss*Tress

Lottabody Setting Lotion
Professional Concentrate Formula

A salon favorite for years, Lottabody is perfect for wet setting, blow styling or waving natural or relaxed hair. Dries fast & won’t flake! Bonds to hair to help overcome porosity and seal split ends. Creates a firm hold, yet is easy to comb. Gives hair fabulous body and shine.

Great Body, Firm Sets, Silky Sheen

How To Use:
Dilute for hair type. NORMAL HAIR: Mix 2 to 3 parts water to 1 part Lottabody. COLOR TREATED HAIR: Mix 4 to 5 parts water to 1 part Lottabody. Apply to damp hair. Comb through evenly. Wet Set, Wrap or Blow Dry. If hair dries before set is finished, add more as needed.

KnottyGurl

I didn't know there was a 'ready-to-use' version. I'll be looking for it. While we're talking about Lottabody, has anyone used the green Olive Oil Lottabody setting lotion? I saw and was thinking about trying it next time. I have the blue, original version that you have to dilute.