Quick Weave™ by Outre

carrie

I remember someone posting this site that had the different styles they offered. Anyone remember it?

terica

Re: Quick Weave™ by Outre

There are 2 companies that make a "quick weave" product.

www.sensationnel.com Go to "Instant Weave" under product. I have one of these, and I like it, I just don't wear it that often.

I can't think of the other company, but if I do, I'll post it. HTH

T

G

I'm sorry that I don't know this website, but I do like the weaves that are featured here. It's too bad they don't sell online.

http://www.sensationnel.com/

Carrie, if you don't mind me asking, what brand of extensions do you use? Yaky, French refined, etc.? The reason I ask is because next month, I will be getting a weave for the second time. My first experience was not great considering I bought this cheap Yaki and it tangled REALLY bad. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

G

LOL! You beat me to it!

Did you buy your hair from the site, or did you have to find a store that sold them? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

carrie

Thank you!!!!!!!! I have a really cute 3/4 fall I am wearting now, I just wanted to see other styles. And I have seen the Outre ones at the beauty supply store, but they are in bags and I wanted to see some "on".

G

Oh gosh! I can't wait to get my next weave! Tempted to move the date back....tempted.....tempted......tempted...........

A

AmilLion

I made myself a cute wig last night out of a wig cap. Turned out really cute and flat (no bumpy tracks).

carrie

Karonica, when I do buy the extensions, I get the Yaki permed. It looks like relaxed hair. I tried the spanish wavy before, it was gorgeous, but matted like a ****. If I were to weave again, I'd probably do a combo yaki/european straight which I saw suggested before so it doesn't matte or tangle.

G

Oh, the Yaki? Really? Wow!
Well, this time, I may get the actual Yaki instead of the clump of doodoo I had the 1st time.

Thanks!

beana3

those quick weave styles are really cute! does anyone know where i can get them in NYC, or order them online??? i liked outre's styles moreso than the others

A

AmilLion

Hey Carrie. First you need to purchase a wig stand (head), a wig cap, hair for weaving, a needle and thread. Sew the tracks down in the exact hair style your are trying to attain, however with the wig, I suggest splitting the tracks and sewing very closely together especially at the top. It's time consuming, but the finished product, I have to say, I was thoroughly impressed myself /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I suggest purchasing Yaki and European straight. I would sew in a few European straight tracks in the back where I noticed that it would get tangled or bushy and the remainder I would sew yaki, however, here and there I would throw in one european straight track. The finished product, a relaxed weave. Very nice. Doesn't look unbelievable.

You can purchase Outre INstant Wigs in Manhattan Beana.