Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Damaris.Elle

Detangling was wack last night! My roots were sooo tangled. I had been wearing my hair in a braid out for the past week and had been re-braiding my hair every night. I tried to braid starting from the very roots to reduce tangles, but...:(

Napp

Ms. Nobody
@Napp, I'd love the before and after pix! Thank you for the review!

I just came back from my magic Google machine thingy and they have a 48 hr one too :spinning:

I still will come through with pics! It helps me get my mind off things.

First pic is what they look like after I wash my face.

second is freshly applied and brushed with soft boar brush.

third is after I put my scarf on and left it for a few minutes.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1479778472768.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1479778472768.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 49

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I have an epic wash day planned for tomorrow. I wasn't planning on washing until Wednesday but I'm too excited to wait. I'll have access to my favorite shower. Currently doing a prepoo with my favorite prepoo (HH pumpkin and kokum chocolate deep conditioning mask). Will wash, do a protein treatment and then rollerset. Can't wait.

HappywithJC723

So, I got my sew in done. It's been in for about a week in a half. I'm on the fence with it. I may get another one in a different style. I didn't like it at all last week, but it's growing on me now. I don't like the hair I chose. It sheds SO much! I got it based on the stylist's recommendation. I was very pleased with the service! She took her time and didn't braid my hair too tight! She does natural hair. I think I've found me someone to go to!

Attachments

• IMG_20161122_003916.jpg
    IMG_20161122_003916.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 72

Anaisin

I'm thinking about it. Is there another comparable liquid vitamin that cost less or one that has good reviews?

Only "liquid" vitamins I know are the gel pills with liquid inside of them. Not sure how comparable that is to plain liquid without the gel casing. Those are $10

Smiley79

I want to do a hair growth journey next year and see how much length I can achieve and retain in one year. My goal is to stick to a simple and consistent regimen. I plan to put together a list of some basic staples that I will stick to and some go to protective styles that I will lean on throughout the year. :bookworm: I'm not feeling the PJ life anymore espcially when I don't see much of a change in my hair progress. It made me wonder why am I buying so many products? So I look forward to trying a simplified hair journey next year. I still have a quite a bit of products to finish up so I might start this journey in February.

Last edited: