Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I’m prepooing for a couple hours with aloe juice, Kerastase Therapiste pre shampoo, and olive oil. I’m wearing a baggy and slap cap. I’ll wash it out when I return from the grocery store

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I shampood with Chi Rose Hips and I did not condition afterwards since my prepoo sat for so long. My hair felt so dry. I blow dried each section with Chi Silk and added some Suave Keratin before I flat ironed it. I guess it turned out ok. I put a dime sized amount of Chi Silk and wrapped it for the night.
Hopefully everything is cool tomorrow. My hair is usually on the oily side so I’ll give it a few days before I just say screw it and rewash.

vevster

MAV Beauty Brands, they own Renpure, Marc Anthony and a few other brands. I hope they continue to carry their lines and formulas that cater to type 3 and 4 hair. I hope they don’t follow in Carol’s daughter’s footsteps.
I'm shocked. I think the lady that owns The Honey Pot company is open to selling as well.
There is one product I love, but I can live without it.....

SmilingElephant

I wanna try all these new products but I am so determined to reach TBL by the end of the year. I really don't need any more surprises after having to grow my hair back from finding out DevaCurl destroyed my hair at the end of 2018. I'm sticking to Shea Moisture, Aussie, EcoStyler or Extreme Wetline gels. However, I really want to try Aunt Jackies Ice Curls gel.

I also like Camille Rose and Mielle, too. We'll see :look:

Not doing another length check until June. Already back to Waist Length.

GettingKinky

I haven’t straightened my hair in over 2 years. My friend just texted out a really old picture and my hair was straight and now I want to straighten.

But I’m so afraid of heat damage. That’s what happened the last time I got my hair straightened. :-(

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I sectioned and braided my hair tonight. I massaged my scalp with evoo and put coconut oil on my ends. I will wash it when I feel like it
I ended up washing it today. I used Ion Keratin shampoo and dcd with Keracare Humecto. Then I blow dried with Sabino moisture block. My hair is sleek and shiny

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
Man, I just bought a lot of :censored:.

I put some away for the kid, and some for savings.

I bought 99% of what I needed for my diy deep conditioner. Only thing I couldn’t find was hydrolyzed corn protein.

I bought like 35% of the ingredients for the Surge spray.(I think. Math isn’t my best subject lol). There’s 20 ingredients on the list and I bought 7 of them.

MilkChocolateOne

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I’m growing my hair to my waist just so I can cut it to my shoulders. I want a blunt lob for my bday in June. I want some color too, but it took me so long to repair the damage last time... plus my boo likes my natural color
:2inlove: