Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

winona

I miss my hair. Haven't seen it in 2+ weeks. Looking forward to seeing the progress I made after I take out my crochet braids:). Psing this year with roller sets, braids (crochet and others), twists and buns.

Lol strawberry shortcake(cartoon) just suggested that lemon use avocado oil on blueberry hair to make it soft and shiny bawhahaha.... I wonder if she is secretly a cousin

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Im tempted to relax again because I miss the look of my relaxed hair styles. My natural hair is so easy to manage though but I have difficulty styling it.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Cant believe im going to say this but....

I think im going to throw away all my fake hair. I just dont want to do it anymore.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I've been on this water only regimen for 5 days now...and I miss using products. My hair is soft and moisturized with pretty much no shedding or breakage. I just miss products. Going to try to stick with it.

spacetygrss

I went to grab a couple of products from my styling station and found a puddle of Chi in one of the bins. Annoying!

That said, I was able to clean it with clarifying shampoo (I tried to use dish soap, but no dice).

fatimablush

I think im going to throw away all my fake hair. I just dont want to do it anymore.

i might do that once my edges grow back in.

i already donated several wigs to breast cancer charities so did my sis.

she is wearing her hair in a tapered twa. she has tendontitis in both wrists so she cant do a lot styles..besides she looks so much better.

ImanAdero

My flat-twist out has a really great shape today... Kinda makes me want to cut my hair into a bob because Of the shape...

Attachments

• image-3770608701.jpg
    image-3770608701.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 72

MilkChocolateOne

I hate to type this because I want to support small business owners but I think I am done ordering from vendors that take longer than 7 business days to ship. I have been waiting 3 weeks and my order status is still processing.

greenandchic

Our Conair Ionic hair dryer shorted out this morning. I did a quick search and turns out is not a reliable or safe brand. There has been lots of people reporting sparks, fires, etc with this dryer!

gabulldawg

I haven't thrown mine away yet :look:, but I'm right there with you! I haven't worn fake hair in a while and that's big for me. :lol: I am taking time to embrace and appreciate my natural hair. I didn't even wear a wig for Valentine's Day. :lol:

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Haven't wet my hair in 2-3 days. I want to say this is the end of my water only regimen lol. I told myself I'd stick with it for a month. It's only been a week. :look: I just want a good DC right about now. :sad:

LadyRaider

I'm wearing that super-sized bun sponge ring thingy today. I am feeling pretty nifty. I feel as if I've graduated or something.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
I'm just fickle about hair and grow tired and bored easily. From here to there...smh. Oh well, will soon try the entire Cantu line lol.