Rave! Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil is the truth!

nativequeen

I am not crazy about the smell but everytime I used it back when I did it had a calming effect on my scalp/ mood.
I need to get back to using it.

marta9227

What's the difference between the Vatika Coconut Oil and regular coconut oil?

Sent from my ice cold evo 3d y'all!

GreenEyedJen

This was the very first thing I discovered on my HHJ. Love it, but had to back off of using it so much. I have light hair and I believe leaving it in too long contributed to an ever so slight darkening of my hair color. Awesome product though. Wish I could still use it as my only oil.

baddison

natural for good
So I've been using Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil one night before I wash my hair weekly, then I wash it out the next day. It is really good stuff!!:grin:

It's making my hair so healthy and growing faster. I love it.

Anyone else use this???

Yes ma'am!! Been using it for years now. I use it to seal with and also as an overnite pre-poo. Its great stuff, indeed!!:yep:

phyl73

I use it. I just purchased another bottle a few weeks ago. The smell takes a little getting use to, but the benefits outweigh the smell.

Angelicus

Dabur amla is different. Its mineral oil with artificial colors.. I doubt it has amla. It stinks.

You are better off boiling amla berries in coconut oil.

Vatika is coconut oil with yumminess.

Sent from my LHCF App.

AtlantaJJ

Don't make me run to the Indian store, especially since I have a gallon of EVCO at the house right now. :crazy:

Italiano you just making people :drool: with your pretty hair!

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Dabur amla is different. Its mineral oil with artificial colors.. I doubt it has amla. It stinks.

You are better off boiling amla berries in coconut oil.

Vatika is coconut oil with yumminess.

Sent from my LHCF App.

All along I've been typing the wrong thing, don't know why Amla always come to my mind. I have the Dabur Vatika. Lol, if you didn't mention it I would have never paid out no mind.

sharifeh

italiano your hair is amazing wow

i have the dabur i believe but then i started using the hairveda vatika because it smells so yummy.

Kiadodie

I'm telling y'all my hair is so thick and healthy I dont even have to do the Aphogee 6 week protein treatment. It doesnt need it. :yep:

Atdow71

My air hates coconut oil, but I'm going o give this a try and use it n my scalp. If that's a no-go ill give it away.

xu93texas

Yep, :yep::yep:. I just purchased this last week from an Indian grocer. I mixed it in with my henna application. I also use it as a pre-poo and I mix it with my deep conditioners.

yynot

I purchased this at the beginning of my HHJ too. The smell bothered me a little and it made my scalp itch. I didn't care for the itching, but I figured it was cleaning my scalp in some way because of all the healing and cleansing properties in the herbs. I will def get back to using it, but will transfer it to a jar because I think having to melt it every time was stopping me from being consistent as well.

Beautiful hair OP.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I forgot I had this in the stash and pulled it out last week as my pre-poo. Great idea on putting it into a jar, will definately be doing that!

blackindia07

So I've been using Dabur Vatika Coconut Hair Oil one night before I wash my hair weekly, then I wash it out the next day. It is really good stuff!!:grin:

It's making my hair so healthy and growing faster. I love it.

Anyone else use this???

Italiano BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!! :lick: How much to you use? I only ask because I know Im heavy handed with products...you tell me something works good...I figure if I use more itll be great! LOL

I once had a bad experience prepooing with coconut oil alone. I used WAY too much and couldnt get it out of my hair. I shampooed a few times and it was still greasy and wound up having to clarify.

So can you give me an idea of how much you use? TIA

Kiadodie

@Italiano BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!! :lick: How much to you use? I only ask because I know Im heavy handed with products...you tell me something works good...I figure if I use more itll be great! LOL

I once had a bad experience prepooing with coconut oil alone. I used WAY too much and couldnt get it out of my hair. I shampooed a few times and it was still greasy and wound up having to clarify.

So can you give me an idea of how much you use? TIA

blackindia07 Thank you. I use it weekly. It is very concentrated but I use just enough to rub my scalp and then my hair is pretty long so i use enough to make sure its on every strand. From what I hear this coconut oil is NOT as hard to wash off as other brands. For me, it washes off nicely. It's not greasy or anything. HTH

blackindia07

@blackindia07 Thank you. I use it weekly. It is very concentrated but I use just enough to rub my scalp and then my hair is pretty long so i use enough to make sure its on every strand. From what I hear this coconut oil is NOT as hard to wash off as other brands. For me, it washes off nicely. It's not greasy or anything. HTH

Italiano thanks for the info. Sorry just thought of one last question (I hope :rolleyes:)! Do you cover with plastic? or use heat before washing? TIA

The Princess

I just received mine today. It has a nice addicting fragrance. Its says its natural-Its still Dabur Vatkia Coconut Oil. I guess something new. Its in a baby blue/green bottle. I can't wait to use it. I really like the smell. I ordered it from Amazon.