Read The Bible Cover To Cover In 90 Days Challenge! Join Me!

Day 32 completed yesterday!:grin: I'm approx 12 days behind:blush: so I plan to really set aside the next 6 days to double up on my reading to get caught up! I want to be like Janiebaby when I grow up:cool:

Checking in for Day 33 (finally:blush:) Man Chronicles is taking me forever! I'm now 14 days behind:blush: and need to get back on it! I'm still here though! 7 days of double it looks like but I WILL be caught up by the 29th!:grin:

I've also completely fallen behind but like kbragg said, I'm much further than I'd be without this challenge. I started a few weeks late but I'm still behind where I should be. I'm in the last part of Leviticus, it's not as easy reading as Genesis was. I've gone some days without reading any at all but I will try to read at least one chapter if nothing else.

Day 32 completed yesterday!:grin: I'm approx 12 days behind:blush: so I plan to really set aside the next 6 days to double up on my reading to get caught up! I want to be like Janiebaby when I grow up:cool:

Hey K!

I absolutely love your new avi...

I've also completely fallen behind but like kbragg said, I'm much further than I'd be without this challenge. I started a few weeks late but I'm still behind where I should be. I'm in the last part of Leviticus, it's not as easy reading as Genesis was. I've gone some days without reading any at all but I will try to read at least one chapter if nothing else.

Don't worry about it...

At least try to do a page or two a day and if you feel like reading more then keep goin. You'll be fine, hang in there!

Checking in for day 44! (yesterday):yay: Half way done for me! 44 days to go!:grin: I may just have to stay behind ya'll (which means I'll be done on April 10th instead of March 28th).

Checking in for the weekend! Day 48 (Saturday) and 49 (Sunday). Will be back after doing today's reading!:grin:

I'm a little late in reading this thread, but I'm starting today...

I have been praying for understanding of the word, and I feel it devoloping some. I'll just keep reading it as many times as I have to until it becomes routine.

I forgot to post that I had to drop out. I had to focus on some scriptures in preparation for the Easter week activities. Dh is still following along though. Thanks again for this kbragg because I will def use this in the future. Much love ladies. Q

Back