2017 Read The Bible Cover To Cover In 90 Days Challenge! Join Me!

janiebaby

https://tobinguyen.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/biblein90days-1.pdf

This is something I really wanna do and I need motivation. If you've already started, no worries you can post where you are :yep: Please click on the watch thread link and post below if you are participating.

Please post daily as soon as you've read however if you haven't read that day please post what you will be reading next instead of posting that you haven't read. I've found that posting that you haven't read creates a domino effect.

I've only tagged the ppl below who have expressed in other threads an interest in reading the bible this year everyone is welcome to join

@reallynow
@mrselle
@Dreamer48
@DreamLife
@Fotchygirl
@miss cosmic
@Makenzie
@nerdography
@Alta Angel
@Loving

Last edited:

ThickRoot

Ladies, I'm dropping out. Don't have the time to do it in 90 days. I was like ok this is like 15 chapters a day. Of course it is, it's the bible in 90 days smh. Yeah didn't think that through. Wishing y'all the best!

moneychaser

Bump Ive been listening to audible version of the bible during my commute to work.
Its like listening to a novel and I feel SO GOOD understanding the word for myself not based on others interpretation or hearsay.

janiebaby

Ladies, I'm dropping out. Don't have the time to do it in 90 days. I was like ok this is like 15 chapters a day. Of course it is, it's the bible in 90 days smh. Yeah didn't think that through. Wishing y'all the best!

I actually started a 90 day New testament read which has been 3 chapters a day. There are some longer chapters in the first few books.