Redken All Soft Line, Keracare Essent. Oils

Tiffanyvip

I recently took a trip to Ulta to check out some hair products. I wanted to start using salon brands so I went into that section. My intention was to take my time and figure out which one to choose and buy the bottles, but Redken had travel sizes next to all of the products. So I bought travel sizes of the All Soft shampoo, conditioner and heavy cream deep conditioner. Well, I must say that after using the conditioner, my hair was remarkably soft. The deep conditioner was good, but not as moisturizing as I anticipated. I will definately be buying the full sizes soon. Also the KeraCare essential oil for the hair is great, I have been wearing my hair out for the past week because I had a presentation in one of my fashion classes and been wrapping it up at night, on Monday night roller set an put the oil on my ends and they are still moist and nice today

lunalight7

the KC oil was the 1st tried upon joining this board and it is still my favorite. The PJ in me caused me to try Hot 6 and Monoi! I too used it to seal the moisture on my ends and it works great. Glad u liked your new products!