Redken Heat Styling Line any Reviews?

Charz

Sinister Minister
Does anyone have any reviews about these products? Sabino Moisture Block and I think serums in general are too thick and sticky for my hair when using heat.

About the line:

Heat-Endure Technology softens hair with conditioning agents while helping to protect from thermal damage. Keeps hair frizz-free with lasting smoothness.

Redken #02 Satinwear 5oz.
> Protective heat-styling lotion transforms hair to silky luxury
> Helps reduce friction and breakage for a faster, easier, stress-free blow-dry
> Contains UV filters and anti-oxidants to help protect haircolor from fading and UV rays

Redken #03 Fabricate 4.4oz.

> Activates texture and weightless definition
> Heat-Active Technology helps create and control without stickiness
> Leaves hair with a clean, weightless, touchable finish
> Restores shine to dry, damaged or color-treated hair

Redken #07 Iron Silk 8.5oz.

> iron silk 07 strengthens and protects as you flat iron in ultra-straight styles with zero frizz
> Dual action formula works with yet protects from heat leaving a weightless shiny finish with a natural and touchable feel
> Leaves hair smooth with no stiff feel

Redken #09 Blown Away 5oz.

> A unique textured gel that delivers easier blow drying and heat protection
> Leaves hair with all-day style memory and all-day frizz control
> New jelly-like texture infuses hair with natural shine
> Optimizes results from your blow dryer and leaves hair with all-day style memory and all-day frizz control

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
They only one I've tried is Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide.:yep:

This look like a New Redken Products.:look:

*backs out of thread*

sqzbly1908

Satin Wear is the bomb....I have used this DD's hair (natural) and her blow dry/flat iron came out great...

I also used a couple of drops of Smooth Down Heat Glide...

Charz

Sinister Minister
They only one I've tried is Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide.:yep:

This look like a New Redken Products.:look:

*backs out of thread*

The heat glide was too thick for my hair :(. I think I may bite the bullet and order the whole line. I guess you spoke too soon in the buy 1 get 1 thread :perplexed:nono::look::lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The heat glide was too thick for my hair :(. I think I may bite the bullet and order the whole line. I guess you spoke too soon in the buy 1 get 1 thread :perplexed:nono::look::lachen:

nah....I won't be picking any up.:nono: I still have a full bottle of Heat Glide and I have some FHI Hotsauce and other straightening/humidity blocking Sauces.:lachen:

After my inept experience with that FHI Runway, I'm totally not using heat:blush:

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Next time I flatiron my hair, I think I'm gonna try this. I love the Heat Glide, so I'll be checking this out!

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
heat glide was too heavy for my hair :nono: im currently using kiehl's straightening cream and im out so i wanted to try something else.

The first time I tried it, it was way too heavy for my hair. I tried again, and this time I sectioned my hair in 4 sections. I put less than a dime size on each section and my hair ended up looking fierce:blush::grin:!