Is Redken Heat Glide good for thin hair???

MWilson569

I'm looking for a heat protectant for when I blow dry and flat iron my hair. In the past I used soft sheen breakthru...but I HATED it....Im looking for a heat protectant that wont weigh down my already thin hair...I read a lot of great reviews on redken heat smooth down heat glide and wondered if any fine haired ladies used this as their heat protectant and what were you results...hate it or love it? t.i.a. - Melissa

Dposh167

this is my staple heat protectant and i have fine hair. It doesnt weigh it down. Of course u cant be sooo heavy handed. But ive used a lot of this stuff...and didnt get heavy hair

leona2025

My hair is kinda thick and I used this. I used just a few pumps like the direction said, but I flat ironed with it. My hair was very weighted. Maybe it's good for blow drying. I don't blow dryer. My hair was straight but very heavy.

Desarae

I have fine hair and I didn't like it. Too heavy. They do sell it in trial sizes at Ulta in case you want to try it out.

MizzCoco

i have fine hair, and i can only use 1 or 2 pumps, or else my hair is very heavy. But its very good, i love it

MWilson569

I have fine hair and I didn't like it. Too heavy. They do sell it in trial sizes at Ulta in case you want to try it out.
Thanks....I haven't seen an ulta in ny....but ill check ...if not ..ill hit up ricky's and check if they have trail sizes....thanks so much.