Redken's Heat Glide is

jellynote

Redken\'s Heat Glide is

the BOMB!! Thank you ladies for letting me know about this product. I took my hair down which was in cornrows today washed my hair and deep conditioned it. Then I blow dried my hair and after that I used my brand new Solia ION Cermanic Flat Iron and I used it for the first time and I'm sold none of my other heat protectants ever worked this good my hair is so soft and smooth!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif This is a keeper for me! /images/graemlins/kissing4.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif I only got 1 week until my touch up and my hair will hold the straight look until then. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: Redken\'s Heat Glide is

You are right girl it is the DA BOMB the best I have ever tried and gives great results.
I always use the whole Smooth Down Line when flat ironing except for the Redken conditioner my hair does not like it but sucks up the Butter Treat.

This is one of my staples too!! My hair hates the smooth down conditioner as well tho.

Can this be used even if you don't want to blow dry?I want to airdry my hair and then flatiron it.Could I use Heat Glide just for the flat ironing part?

[ QUOTE ]
Can this be used even if you don't want to blow dry?I want to airdry my hair and then flatiron it.Could I use Heat Glide just for the flat ironing part?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it can just be used for flat ironing. I use the whole Smooth Down Line also. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

OK, NOW I HAVE TO TRY IT! DOES IT HAVE A BAD SMELL??? THE SO LONG HEAT TREAT DOES, I ONLY USED IT ONCE CAUSE I DON'T LIKE THE SMELL!

I hate it, it didn't do anything for me, I like sleek.look iron smoother.

[ QUOTE ]
I hate it, it didn't do anything for me, I like sleek.look iron smoother.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you hate the so long heat treat, or heat glide? I will NEVER use heat treat again! A total waste of money! The smell is nauseating! /images/graemlins/barf.gif

I hated the Heat Glide because of the perfumey smell and it left my hair greasy. I did like the heat treat. I'd spray a bit on my fingers and then apply it to a section of hair and flatiron that section. My hair would be so smooth and soft. It's what I used when I was natural and ironed my hair and when I started relaxing my hair.

Back