Rejoice!!!!

Sheriberi

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. (2 Tim 3:1)

But don't despair!!! The Lord says:

"Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth." The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I will create, for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight and its people a joy. I will rejoice over Jerusalem and delight in my people; the sound of weeping and of crying will be heard in it no more. (Isaiah 65:17-19)

Nice & Wavy

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. (2 Tim 3:1)

But don't despair!!! The Lord says:

"Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth." The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I will create, for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight and its people a joy. I will rejoice over Jerusalem and delight in my people; the sound of weeping and of crying will be heard in it no more. (Isaiah 65:17-19)
YES! Thank you for sharing this word!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
But don't despair, saith the Lord...

God is so loving to us, so very loving.

I love when Jesus said: "When you hear of these things, see to it that you're not troubled..."

'See to it'.... is what Jesus said to us. See to it. Make sure, make it a point, make it your focus, your priority, your objective, your goal, 'see to it, that you are not troubled'.

Jesus! :notworthy: How we love and honour you. Lord Jesus. :love2: