Relaxer prep- help, please!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I will be getting my hair relaxed on Saturday. Can anyone tell me how to prepare my hair for it? For some reason, I can't find a thread on this. Please ladies, I need your help again. You haven't failed me yet!:D

DDtexlaxd said:
I will be getting my hair relaxed on Saturday. Can anyone tell me how to prepare my hair for it? For some reason, I can't find a thread on this. Please ladies, I need your help again. You haven't failed me yet!:D

DO NOT SCRATCH OR IRRITATE YOUR SCALP FOR ANY REASON! Sorry I can't help with a thread

Thanks! I knew it was here somewhere!:D Will Cwing harm me, because I daily Cw. Thanks! I will stop using my MTG and Surge on friday.

DDtexlaxd said:
Thanks! I knew it was here somewhere!:D Will Cwing harm me, because I daily Cw. Thanks! I will stop using my MTG and Surge on friday.

I thought it was best to stop MTG & Surge about a week prior to relaxing?

JLove74 said:
I thought it was best to stop MTG & Surge about a week prior to relaxing?

I did too. Some people say they burn if they don't stop at least a week before, I think some people stop two weeks before. As far as CWing sounds like you should stop that at least 3 days before your relaxer. LOL why am I giving relaxer advice?:lol: Good luck DDtexlaxd. I hope your relaxer turns out the way you want.

hopeful said:
I did too. Some people say they burn if they don't stop at least a week before, I think some people stop two weeks before. As far as CWing sounds like you should stop that at least 3 days before your relaxer. LOL why am I giving relaxer advice?:lol: Good luck DDtexlaxd. I hope your relaxer turns out the way you want.

Yep, this is true. No relaxing at least 72 hours after washing. Take your time and wait it out DDtexlaxd, don't want anything interferring with your relaxer...

Back