Request - Short Natural Hair Styles

faithVA

Miryoku,

There was no intent to not support you. Just realize at lengths before APL, many of us are still learning our hair, our regimens and styling. So we may have tried some styles but for quite a few of us they were "train wrecks". Most might not have pics and tutorials at this point. There are some though. Some people are styling geniuses at any length.

Give the posts a few more days, giving people the weekend to add additional posts. For this hair length, I may be able to round up some things on the web but I wouldn't have anything of my own to post.

I don't seriously thing I will have much to show in forms of style until I am beyond SL.

davisbr88

those are cute Miyouki but most of them have hair MUCH longer than what I would consider short so doing most of them may be difficult.

I'm going to have to agree with this for some of those styles, particularly with ones that feature high, curly ponytails. When I was APL, I could just then get my hair up into one of those and it still wasn't as long. Those women probably have longer hair than you think. Shrinkage is a beast.
They can be adapted, but I don't think people with shorter hair should expect to be able to create a high, curly pony like that without having to do some stretching via rollers or twistouts, etc. (or if you have a looser curl type with less shrinkage)
I just recently chopped off my crappy ends, so I am looking for shorter hair inspirations as well, but wanted to make sure I added my note for readers/lurkers.