REVEAL: SL TO GRAZING BSL?!

prettypithy

prettypithy Do you take any hair vitamins?

Loving Oops, forgot to mention that. I take the GNC Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. I don't know that they do much because I started taking them just a few months into my HHJ. But since I've been happy with my progress I've been afraid to stop. They definitely do a little something because I've noticed that I have stronger nails and need to shave my legs more frequently. Whether it is affecting my head too, who can say?

Uniqzoe

Congrats on your progress.:woot: Your hair looks great, we have a very similar hair journey. I cut my off my relaxed ends in Feb too and had SL hair at that time. I need to do a length check myself.

What method & tools do you use for straightening your hair? I have a hard time getting my hair that straight?

prettypithy

Congrats on your progress.:woot: Your hair looks great, we have a very similar hair journey. I cut my off my relaxed ends in Feb too and had SL hair at that time. I need to do a length check myself.

What method & tools do you use for straightening your hair? I have a hard time getting my hair that straight?

Uniqzoe This was done at the salon. My attempts at straightening are generally unsuccessful. My stylist is awesome though. She uses a Sedu, I believe.

Sent from my MB501 using MB501

kupenda

congrats! nothing personal, but uhhh, i really do hate you short torso chicks. i have a whole foot from shoulder to bra strap length.

prettypithy

congrats! nothing personal, but uhhh, i really do hate you short torso chicks. i have a whole foot from shoulder to bra strap length.

:lol: It is what it is. If it makes you feel better, I had to make expensive alterations to my wedding dress because the bodice was too long. :lol:

prettypithy

How long did you transition for before the BC?

dozendiva My last relaxer was in August of 2009 so I was a long term transitioner (though I didn't know it at the time; I was just getting braids cuz I couldn't "deal with" my hair). She only cut off about two inches in February; most of the relaxed ends had already broken over time.

ReignLocks

Absolutely beautiful! Your hair definitely did a 180. It is thicker, longer and shinier than your starting pic. :grin: THERE IS HOPE FOR MY HAIR! LOL :woot:

I'm claiming it ya'll!!!!