Review: Carol's Daughter Rosemary Mint Herbal Shampoo and Aveda Dry Remedy!

amara11

Hey guys :hiya:

I feel obligated to share my experiences with these products because I bad mouthed a couple of them in the Sept (or October can't remember) hits and misses thread :eek:.

Yesterday I shampoo'ed with Rosemary Mint Herbal Shampoo with Sea Moss (1x) and then with Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Shampoo. I know ppl are really limiting there shampoo uses, but my hair did not feel stripped at ALL. In fact it felt very good. Not sure how to even describe it- It just felt soft.

So I got out of the shower (I forgot to mention I shampoo'ed in braided sections), undid one braid at a time, blotted much of the excess water and then I applied Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Conditoner. Then I would wind up that section (like a bantu knot) and secure it with a pin. I did this for each section, then I put on a plastic cap and let the conditioner sit for about 1.5 hrs.

I rinsed out the conditioner and :shocked:. My hair felt like butter. Soft, and it truly felt quenched. I blotted excess moisture and then I rollerset my hair using Silk Element's (I :love: this line) glossing polish and Miss jessy's curly pudding.

My hair feels so silky and soft right now, I cannot stop touching it!!! The best part is that I used zero heat. Of course it took forever for my hair to dry (all night and much of today) but fortunately I didn't have class so I could keep them in. Next time, I'll do this earlier in the weekend.

Just wanted to share. I have now added Aveda Dry Remedy and CD Rosemary mint herbal shampoo with sea moss to my staples (along with Silk Elements Mega Moisturizing Treatment of course :))

Noir

Thank you honey I have been on the fence about this for a while but Im gonna treat meself for Christmas!