Rave-Aveda Dry Remedy!!!

mango387

I posted a long time ago about purchasing Aveda Dry Remedy, BUT today was my first time using the product line. Why? The reviews were so-so to say the least. Well, I had an awful week and much needed three-day weekend, so I asked myself "Why not?"

First, I clarified with V05's Vanilla Mint Shampoo (My hair was in cornrows for two weeks). Then, I used the Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo. I began wondering if this could be the EXPENSIVE rival to my tried-and-true Keracare Hydrating Shampoo. I followed with the masque expecting that it would disappoint. Now, I can see why a lot people disliked it. My hair softened immediately, but I did not get the instant slip that I like. I took a nap for about an hour with my masque still in, woke up, and rinsed. Believe it or not, my 4b/ 9-wk post hair had a 8.5/10 for slip. I could detangle it with my fingers.

I was shocked. I put it in a bun, and my hair is now about 70% dry. Do you know that my hair feels as if it has been internally moisturized (hope this makes sense)? Also, my kinks are lying down!!! That's major for me. I'll post before my next wash to tell if I still feel this way. My point in posting is simply the main lesson I have learned from LHCF: What works for you may not work for others and vice versa.

THE END:yawn:

imani97

I just used these this weekend too for the second, third, fourth, somethingth time. It's a keeper for me too!