Has anyone tried Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner?

Blue_Berry

I was researching and I haven't send a thread on Aveda Rosemary Mint Poo and Condish. I remember in the pass, Lhcf raved about Aveda products. I really wanted to know if the Rosemary Mint is a good line. It doesn't seem to have SLS or anything. What do you ladies think? :)

Tiye

This is an old product line - call it "classic aveda". I believe the sulfate used is ammonium lauryl sulfate. The shampoo and conditioner are okay. If you like a fresh minty tingle when you shampoo you'll like using them. The rosemary mint products are for any hair type and some people use them as clarifiers. But as for slip, moisture, or if you have curls, etc., - then you should go for the aveda products formulated specifically for your hair type.

Blue_Berry

This is an old product line - call it "classic aveda". I believe the sulfate used is ammonium lauryl sulfate. The shampoo and conditioner are okay. If you like a fresh minty tingle when you shampoo you'll like using them. The rosemary mint products are for any hair type and some people use them as clarifiers. But as for slip, moisture, or if you have curls, etc., - then you should go for the aveda products formulated specifically for your hair type.

Tiye, maybe they change the formulation, but the ingredient in the shampoo now is Sodium Coco Sulfate. (when I did my research.) Idk if this sulfate is mild or not, but thanks for the review. I have 4a hair and I hope I find something that works for my hair type.

KittyMeowMeow

I tried it before my journey and found the shampoo too drying and the conditioner not moisturizing enough. I thought I would love the smell, but I found it kind of masculine.