Roll Call: What is ur current length? Where do you want to be?

BrickbyBrick

Thick to shoulders. My fault tho. A little scissor happy and rediscovered color:D

ETA: Forgot to add. I'd like thick to armpit. Yup, armpit. Any longer and my ego would just be too large.:)

Last edited:

vaqtea

Kimberly said:
I have about 3 inches to go to get to the top of my brastrap. Then I want to spend about a year focusing on growing out layers and keeping it healthy.

Wow Kimberly! Your hair has grown! :eek:

How long did it take you to gain the length from the 1st to 2nd picture ?

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
I am about halfway between shoulder and armpit stretched - I don't know if the term for that is collarbone/shoulderblade?

ETA - Duh- whatever length it looks to be in the picture below is what it is.

Last edited:

baglady215

Hmmm, in February 2004 when I started, I was a bit between neck and shoulder length in the back and sides/front were about cheekbone/nose length.

Currently, I am hovering at APL due to several trims of damaged areas and about a year of complete slacking. I just trimmed about 2 inches.

My goal is BSL and then whatever....

LeNghtyDreAms

I started in Feb 05 at at shoulder length, and a whole year later im at collar bone, would be at APL but i had a horrible knot issue and had to cut my hair a good inch or so. But my goal for my bday which is Nov 7, is BSL, and ultimately 4inches below BSL and shooting for the stars would WSL.

Healthb4Length

I believe I'm about 2 inches from bra length. Previously my ultimate goal was waist length but I am not thinking I want to be inbetween below bra length and waist length.

Sweet_Ambrosia

I'm currently at BSL.
My short term goal is Mid Back Length, I should reach that sometime in July, then after I will be aiming for Waist Length. :)

Divine Inspiration

Up until a few weeks ago, I was cruising past bra strap, but I didn't like my hair that long, believe it or not. Without heels, that length made me look extra short, and it chopped my torso in half. So I cut about .75 of an inch off, and I've resolved to remain right at brastrap. It's long enough to be long, but not so long that it's wearing me. :D

remnant

*ElleB said:
Hi :wave:

I just wanted a thread where we can all share updates on growth and where we want to be...

I am currently Arm Pit Length, Striving for Bra Strap Length by Fall, and my Ultimate Goal is Waistlength...

What about you?

Before joining this board, where were you? I've been on this board for a few months, and prior I was a few inches shy of APL....

All just like me:yep: ....but my hair goal is midback!

MizAvalon said:
My goal is classic, princess hair. Front AND back. Who knows how long that will take.:ohwell:

Good lawd, dats allotta hair!!:lol: If you can get there, more power to ya.:) I'm past bra-strap. How many inches I'm not sure. I'm not sure if i really want waist length or not.:ohwell:

LiLi

I'm currently 1-2" away from waist-length (i'm only 5'2" though). I'm just trying to see how long my hair can get and then I will cut it (if it gets any longer) to waist length.

I am armpit length now-but before a setback in january to shoulder length by a scissor happy stylist I was brastrap.

I can't really describe the length I want..its like mid arm, but basically I would like another 4-5 inches godwilling before i get married...lol

MzTami

Hellerrrr
TWA checking in. I would be content with healthy, natural, neck length hair by the end of the year.

MzTami

Hellerrrr
TWA checking in. I would be content with healthy, natural, neck length hair by the end of the year.

locabouthair

still at neck length been there for almost 4 years.:mad: and i need to cut my see through ends which is about 1 or 2 inches. my first goal is shoulder length then my ultimate goal is armpit. i think bra strap is too long for me.

joyous

Currently I'm at bottom of brastrap. My goal is waistlength which is 5 inches, just to see if I can get there. If I reach waistlength I will blunt cut it back to bottom of brastrap and maintain that length.

SwtnLow

My first goal is shoulder length which I figure is about 12 1/2 inches. I stopped relaxing six months ago and I have about 4 inches of newgrowth and 7 1/2 inches of thin, raggedy, lye relaxed ends. Down with LYE! :mad:

amorette

i can appreciate that - my hair is so curly i have the same issue - it shrinks up like 5 inches. yikes!

amorette

did you find that the longer your hair got the less it looked shrinked upp because of the weight of it? wow - hipbone is ALOT of hair...i would love to have waistlength unstretched though! :)

testimony777

I am currently 24 3/4 inches which is right at BSL stretched (shoulder length curly). My final goal at this point is 28 inches which will put me right above waist length stretched (about two inches above BSL curly). I think that is about all the hair I will be able to manage.

Barring setbacks/stalls, I should reach this goal by October.

amorette

i finally have my fotki together - go take a look when you get a chance. Thanks to everyone for your support. I am so glad i found the sisterhood of LHCF!! :D :D :kiss: :kiss: :clap: :yay: :bouncy: :clapping: :dance7: