Rollerset my natural hair yesterday *pics*

kblc06

Your hair is so thick & luscious :drool: . Did you do anything to increase your thickness or has it always been like that?

curlyninjagirl

Oooooo! Lovely! I want nice results when I rollerset, too! I'm a lil scared of foam wrap/wrapping lotion, does anyone know the ingredients? are they bad?? :perplexed

nappystorm

Pretty!!!

Umm if it's not too much trouble, can you do a length check:look: You should be grazing MBL by now.

sweetpeadee

My hair wants to graduate HAIR high school, go to HAIR college and get a HAIR job...being just like YOUR hair!!!!! :lachen: :lachen::lachen: Looking forward to the tutorial!!!!!

BTW: Felicidades a Numero Dos!!!!

Garner

You did a lovely job. Your hair is truly beautiful! How long did you have to sit under the dryer? Hope to catch it when placed on you tube.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
That is GORGEOUS!!

I need to figure out a few ways to deal with my hair since I am going back to work.

levone

Beautiful results. I've started to play around with my curlformers again and now that I have perfected these I want to perfect a set with the mesh/magnetci rollers. Thanks for sharting yours and will look out for your video.