Rollerset my natural hair yesterday *pics*

Your hair is so thick & luscious :drool: . Did you do anything to increase your thickness or has it always been like that?

Oooooo! Lovely! I want nice results when I rollerset, too! I'm a lil scared of foam wrap/wrapping lotion, does anyone know the ingredients? are they bad?? :perplexed

Pretty!!!

Umm if it's not too much trouble, can you do a length check:look: You should be grazing MBL by now.

My hair wants to graduate HAIR high school, go to HAIR college and get a HAIR job...being just like YOUR hair!!!!! :lachen: :lachen::lachen: Looking forward to the tutorial!!!!!

BTW: Felicidades a Numero Dos!!!!

You did a lovely job. Your hair is truly beautiful! How long did you have to sit under the dryer? Hope to catch it when placed on you tube.

That is GORGEOUS!!

I need to figure out a few ways to deal with my hair since I am going back to work.

Beautiful results. I've started to play around with my curlformers again and now that I have perfected these I want to perfect a set with the mesh/magnetci rollers. Thanks for sharting yours and will look out for your video.

Back