Roux Fanci-Full Color Rinse...does it really hide the gray?

caribgirl

My friend wants to try this to cover her gray but wanted to get some input on this one. Here is the info from Sally's website:

Roux Fanci-Full Temporary Color Rinse is ready-to-use. Requires no activator, no peroxide and no mixing.
  • Great for roots between permanent coloring treatments
  • Contains its own setting lotion and conditioners
  • Easy to use
  • Works great
Roux Fanci-Full Rinse temporary hair color keeps hair color looking its best between color treatments. Evens tones and removes brassiness. Blends away gray. Color is instantaneous and non-damaging. Added styling lotion allows for coloring and styling in one easy step.

caribgirl

No takers yet, huh?
I think that I will apply this to my friend's hair tomorrow. Hopefully it will be gentle esp for fragile hair lines.

dany06

I've tryed using them when I bleached my hair blonde and wanted to use a gentle toner. Well, I didn't really like them but I was using the lighter colors. The best thing to do is put it in a small spray bottle and spray where you need it. You dont want to pour it on because it will leak right off your hair. You must let it dry before messing with your hair or otherwise the thin colored liquid will get on your hands. When it drys it pretty much stays put but I wouldnt try testing it when its going to rain or when Im going to really sweat. I only tried the cool tone dark blonde and light brown colors. They really didnt do much for me. I guess if I were just trying to do the front to cover greys rather than trying to tone my whole head it would have been much better. Give them a try you just might like them