Rusk Healthy Treatment Leave In

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I went to Marshalls today and got a huge bottle of Rusk Healthy Treatment Leave In. I thought this was the one I was hearing about but now I know it's the Rusk Smoother Leave. Does anyone use the Healthy Treatment by Rusk? :look:

silkii_locks

Hmm....I've never heard of the healthy treatment leave in. But I do use the smoother leave in. When you use it, you should write a review. :yep:

Starronda

I'll be using it tonight, so I'll let everyone know how my hair reacts to it...Wish me luck:drunk:

Eisani

I have the spray leave in smells yummy but I've only used it once so can't give a full review. I was eyeballing the big bottle of cond the other day too.

ryanshope

I have this leave in as well--I am just starting to use it for my "natcha". It smells good; I have diluted it with water and spray it in pretwisting or to touch up.

Starronda

Ingredients: Water,Adomidethicone,Trideceth-12,Cetrimonium Chloride,Dimethicone,Tallowtrimonium Chloride,C11-15 Pareth-9.Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate,Panthenol,Polyquaternium-11,Ceteth-20.

Fragrance: Tetrasodium EDTA,DMDM Hydantion,Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate,Citric Acid,Dimethicone PEG-8,Meadowfoamate,Magnesium Sulfate,Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin,Rubus Fruticosus Fruit Extract,Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Extract,Proplene Glycol,Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein,PG
prpoyl Silanetriol.

Starronda

Eisani

^^Have you tried it yet? If so, what do you think about it? I have so much stuff, I don't always remember to go back to something to try it again. Maybe you'll be the first review after all...hook it up!

Keen

I bought some Rusk product that is suppose to give me volume. But since I trim my thin ends, I don't need it anymore. I haven't used it to see how it works. I got it at Marshalls' too

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I went to Marshalls today and got a huge bottle of Rusk Healthy Treatment Leave In. I thought this was the one I was hearing about but now I know it's the Rusk Smoother Leave. Does anyone use the Healthy Treatment by Rusk? :look:

I didn't like it. Made my hair hard. I only used a lil and since the bottles at my marshalls seemed to always look used, I returned it and bought a silk scarf. I know thats bad, but it made my hair hard on 3 occasions.

Starronda

Eisani, Actually I did try it last night. To be honest, it wasn’t anything to write home about.:nono: I’m not sure it did anything at all. I ended up using my NTM and sealing with Olive Oil. I’ll try this again tonight and let you know how it works out. I can’t believe I’ll have this huge bottle that’s going to have to go to waste.:wallbash:

Eisani

Eisani, Actually I did try it last night. To be honest, it wasn’t anything to write home about.:nono: I’m not sure it did anything at all. I ended up using my NTM and sealing with Olive Oil. I’ll try this again tonight and let you know how it works out. I can’t believe I’ll have this huge bottle that’s going to have to go to waste.:wallbash:
Go to waste, my eye! If you still have your receipt, take that stuff right on back. They'll take it.