S Factor's Serious Conditioner

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
Have any of you tried this deep conditioner, its called Serious conditioner from TIGI S factor. I have not seen any mention of this but I used it and OMG I love this stuff. As many of you know I live on a small island and only one store has this product and she supplies the rest of the salons on island. When she is out everyone is out. She is out right now and wont get any until mid Aug. I just ordered it from Amazon so I can have back up. I am not really good at descriptions but I will try.

First let me say that this stuff aint cheap its like anywhere from 35-50 dollars. It is very very thick and has a pepermint smell. When I first used it my hair drank it up like my hair was dying of thirst but this conditioner quenched it. I am sorry I cant do better.

Ingredients

Ingredients for Tigi S Factor Serious Conditioner: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Cetrimonium Chloride, Tricedeth-12, Parfum, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 17200 (red 33), CI 14700 (red 4).

Last edited:
I used to do that when my hair was relaxed. I loved it it always rinsed so soft. check out their flat ironing spray too. smells amazing and has serious shine.

I got my from salonsavings.com Everything is always on sale there

:yep: LOVE IT TOO! My stylist hipped me to it last year. She's helping me transition and we still use it with great results. While it has a little protein (which I don't need much of) it is VERY moisturizing to my natural hair.

She just used it on my Saturday. Go S-Factor.

I saw this at Ulta and failed to purchase it b/c I had not seen it talked about on the boards. Hopefully, the next time I go they will have some in stock(they only had one on the shelf the day I was there). I did over hear a sales associate tell a customer that it was a very popular item and they have a hard time keeping it on the shelves.

You can mostly find them at white hair salons. Mine is in a tube, that looks like it sits upside down. Nothing different from the jar though, just the amount in the package.

Back