Sale at Sally's!!!- Aphogee

beans4reezy

Ladies,

I just came from Sally's and for you Aphogee fans they are offering a sale on the Aphogee Pro-vitamin leave-in as well as the Green Tea Reconstructor....you can get two 8 oz bottles for $10.00

I'm not sure if this is local to Brooklyn, but I wanted to give you ladies a heads up all the same:grin:

Luscious Locks

thanks, beans. do you know whether or not Aphogee Green Tea Reconstructor really stops breakage? I've been using the two step and it has helped somewhat, but i think I may need some extra oomph.

beans4reezy

No prob...but to answer your question..I have the green tea Keratin reconstructor...but I haven't used it yet, so I can't really say yet...Can anyone help Luscious Locks out???

diamond42377

Ladies,

I just came from Sally's and for you Aphogee fans they are offering a sale on the Aphogee Pro-vitamin leave-in as well as the Green Tea Reconstructor....you can get two 8 oz bottles for $10.00

I'm not sure if this is local to Brooklyn, but I wanted to give you ladies a heads up all the same:grin:

Thanks! I had been looking for this. It's also on sale at Sally's website so hopefully it will be in my local store. I just hope there are some left when I go tommorow! :grin:

JJamiah

I use it; Don't know if it alone helps; but I get outstanding bounce and greaseless shine! I love it and it is a staple of mine, i didn't put it in last time and I could notice a difference. It also helps to protect your hair from heat but I would still use another heat protectant!

Deja9

I picked up the last 8 oz bottle of 2 min recon. in my area..hope I like it or else it's going back.

Prose Princess

Yeah, I think you may have :ohwell:

Mine smells good...w/a very slight smell of berries

Hmmm...makes me think twice about the relaxer I bought from there. I will definitely have to do a patch test with that stuff, and return the pro-vitamin leave-in...assuming they take returns :nono:. Thanks for this info!

beans4reezy

I think I'll go back today and pick-uo another 2 bottles. My braids are coming out soon and I'd like to get my hair in tip top condition

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
They have been having this sale in Tx for like 2 weeks now. I got me some Pro-Vit 16oz for $4.99