Sale at Sally's!!!- Aphogee

beans4reezy

Ladies,

I just came from Sally's and for you Aphogee fans they are offering a sale on the Aphogee Pro-vitamin leave-in as well as the Green Tea Reconstructor....you can get two 8 oz bottles for $10.00

I'm not sure if this is local to Brooklyn, but I wanted to give you ladies a heads up all the same:grin:

thanks, beans. do you know whether or not Aphogee Green Tea Reconstructor really stops breakage? I've been using the two step and it has helped somewhat, but i think I may need some extra oomph.

No prob...but to answer your question..I have the green tea Keratin reconstructor...but I haven't used it yet, so I can't really say yet...Can anyone help Luscious Locks out???

Ladies,

I just came from Sally's and for you Aphogee fans they are offering a sale on the Aphogee Pro-vitamin leave-in as well as the Green Tea Reconstructor....you can get two 8 oz bottles for $10.00

I'm not sure if this is local to Brooklyn, but I wanted to give you ladies a heads up all the same:grin:

Thanks! I had been looking for this. It's also on sale at Sally's website so hopefully it will be in my local store. I just hope there are some left when I go tommorow! :grin:

I use it; Don't know if it alone helps; but I get outstanding bounce and greaseless shine! I love it and it is a staple of mine, i didn't put it in last time and I could notice a difference. It also helps to protect your hair from heat but I would still use another heat protectant!

I picked up the last 8 oz bottle of 2 min recon. in my area..hope I like it or else it's going back.

Yeah, I think you may have :ohwell:

Mine smells good...w/a very slight smell of berries

Hmmm...makes me think twice about the relaxer I bought from there. I will definitely have to do a patch test with that stuff, and return the pro-vitamin leave-in...assuming they take returns :nono:. Thanks for this info!

I think I'll go back today and pick-uo another 2 bottles. My braids are coming out soon and I'd like to get my hair in tip top condition

They have been having this sale in Tx for like 2 weeks now. I got me some Pro-Vit 16oz for $4.99

Back