Salerm IS a leave in

Tracy

This comes from the new question and answer forum at the salerm website....

[ QUOTE ]
What is the correct way to use salerm 21, on wet hair or dry?

Dear Robin,

Thank you for your question.
The way to use Salerm21 is after washing. Then apply it without rinse, and dry as usual.
On damaged hair you can apply small quantities upon most damaged areas while drying.

Its formula is specially developed to deeply condition hair. You will see its effects from the first apply. It protects your hair for longer, and it is more effective than other common conditioners from the sun, heat, pool chlorine.

For any doubt or comments, feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Sara Jimeno
Salerm Cosmética Profesional, S.A.
SPAIN.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like it IS a leave in.

Tai

Thanks for the confirmation, Tracy.

That's how I always used it. I use too much conditioner to use it as a rinse out.

DigitalRain

I've also noticed that Salerm makes my rollersets last longer than usual and VERY resistent to humidity. Even on rainy days, I don't have to worry about my curls falling out and my hair frizzing up if I've used salerm.

AJamericanDiva

Tracy, I spent a session reading the posts on that site. Do you notice that they are "cut and paste" answers? This to mean that when someone asks a question, they use the same answers over and over cut and pasted....

Allandra

Re: Salerm IS a leave in

I also visit that forum at the Salerm site.
I've always used it as a leave-in.

Lorraine

Re: Salerm IS a leave in

Good to have the news confirmed. I use it as a leave in when I scrunch but tonight (for the first time) I am going to try it while rollersetting.

Thanks, Tracy.

hiza

Thanks so much for the confirmation Tracy.
I love Salerm leave in, but I was not sure if it were a leave in or ordinary deep condition.

hiza...

Tracy

salerm.com is the website. I think it's new.

AJD - I did notice that.
I think it's because they have to translate the questions and answers, so I imagine they do it to save time - but I could be wrong.

Wolftrap

Ok I am going to give Salerm one more try. I tried it twice and HATED it. The first time it left my hair so thick and nasty feeling. I'm guessing they used too much and the second time I put it in myself before I roller set it and it wasn't thick this time but I noticed absolutely nothing special about my hair. So what exactly are the results you guys are getting from Salerm? Does it make your hair shinier? Look better? Softer? what? My hair is already soft like cotton and silky. Maybe that's why I didn't notice a difference but I would notice if it made it shinier cause I have dull hair. Let me know.

Paris Belle

[ QUOTE ]
DigitalRain said:
I've also noticed that Salerm makes my rollersets last longer than usual and VERY resistent to humidity. Even on rainy days, I don't have to worry about my curls falling out and my hair frizzing up if I've used salerm.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've noticed this too. I used it for a rollerset after 8 weeks and it was like I had a fresh perm. I did use it in conjunction with Razac leave in (that's because the Salerm doesn't keep my hair 'moist' enough). But as I don't rollerset as often as I used to, I don't think I'll use a lot of Salerm.