Salon Help in Brooklyn, Ny please

<font color="red"> </font> Anyone knows a cheap black hairstylist in Brooklyn, NY that doesnt overlap, trim outrageously and the prerequisite is that they speak english because i hate these dominican stylists that pretend to understand english and tell you yes they understand then do absolutely the opposite of what u ask for. <font color="red"> </font>

mstankers

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Meinzzfuture said:
<font color="red"> </font> Anyone knows a cheap black hairstylist in Brooklyn, NY that doesnt overlap, trim outrageously and the prerequisite is that they speak english because i hate these dominican stylists that pretend to understand english and tell you yes they understand then do absolutely the opposite of what u ask for. <font color="red"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I know of a few salons. One of them is called Jeanette's and it is in Crown Heights. Go Monday-Wednesday and you really save. I hear you with the Dominicans. Another place is really good BUT the person is not the best stylist but will trim your hair without cutting it all off. Anyway, send me a PM because I have a lot of places you can go too! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kitkat

I'm not sure how much they charge, but Curve is supposed to be a good salon. They used to be in Boerum Hill but they moved to Bed Stuy. They're on the web but I don't remember the site; it might be curve.com. Do a Google search &amp; they will come up.

azul11

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Meinzzfuture said:

[/ QUOTE ]

thats the problem i have at some places when they DO speak english. you ask for one thing and they do their own thing. very annoying. God bless you all.