salon results(pics included)

babyhurr4

I just wanted to share my progress, since New years with you wonderful ladies. Today I went to the salon and must say, that I see why it took me darn near 8 years to visit a salon again. The stylist was rough with my hair and darn near pulled my brains out, lol.....I just heard my hair snapping all of the place when she used the blow dryer and combed it out. It came out pretty good though when she was done, in spite of all of the rough handling.....here are my pics for a hair update. Needless to say, I still won't be going to the salon often until I find a stylist who can be more gentle with my hair, lol(I mean, my goodness!)

Attachments

• 0329091841a.jpg
    0329091841a.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 650
  • 0329091710.jpg
    0329091710.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 613
  • 0329091840.jpg
    0329091840.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:

SelahOco

Pretty! You have alot of hair...and toilet paper. Gimme your reggie and let me borrow a roll of TP :)

*fabulosity*

Girl you have some beautiful hair! I think stylists are just overwhelmed with hair that long.. when I had hair like that... :(.. the detangling/blow drying part was PURE torture. But she did a really good job and it looks gorgeous!

vnaps

wow.....your hair is nice and thick

AND LONG

You dont even have to wear a bra to take a progress photo......lol!!!!!

luckiestdestiny

Your hair is really pretty but I don't blame you for not going back. She could set back your progress everytime you go and I am happy that you decided to find someone else who isn't so rough so that your gorgeous hair can stay where it belongs...on your head!
Congrats on your progress.

camilla

Pretty! You have alot of hair...and toilet paper. Gimme your reggie and let me borrow a roll of TP :)

:lachen::lachen::lachen:^^^^

i know what you mean when i go (only when i am stretching) I detangle myself! I get some looks BUT i can not have then ripping through my
hair:nono: Especially when it is wet

nice hair repunzel:gorgeous:

Nonie

Beautiful! You have to get Curlformers and redo those spirals again. They look so pretty and remind me of Queen_T's hair.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
looks great. What was your starting point? I love your length. How long do you want to go?

I understand about the rough handling. I love Dominican blowouts but can only do them sparingly.