Salon Visit PICTURES

Ramya

I was volunteered to take my car-less BFF to the hair salon on Friday afternoon. One of the stylist approached me and asked if I wanted a wash and style for $10 because she was bored and her client canceled. I knew she did good work so, I figured for $10 why not? She walked me to the wash bowl and shampooed my hair. She then gave me a deep conditioning treatment and wrapped my hair in a warm towel for 15 minutes. After I was rinsed she detangled my hair and separated it into 8 sections and sat me under the dryer for 20 minutes. She then took me to her chair and applied a heat protectant ( I believe it was chi something or another). She blew my hair out with a paddle brush and added a dab of Jane Carter Nourish and Shine. It was pretty straight once it was dry. She then tried to used a Chi flatiron to style my hair. She only swiped the strands twice and it turned it great! Ok done talking here are the photos. I was in a rush so there aren't many:

9 months ago

Sep08062.jpg

9 months natural :grin:

d94fe651.jpg

b2241e4e.jpg

August146.jpg

6988195f.jpg

at dark thirty back from dinner and a party. Still holding up curls are gone but hair is still straight. :grin: Still looks good today too!

Considering that I've had 2 trims and a haircut I'm very happy with my growth so far. My longest layer is at the very bottom on my neck. I might make shoulder length by the end of the year!

Last edited:
Very pretty!!! Will you continue to see her? I love the shine. Your growth is splendid!

Very pretty!!! Will you continue to see her? I love the shine. Your growth is splendid!

I think I will. I'll get it flatironed again in December. :yep: She was really gentle and knowledgeable about haircare.

I was volunteered to take my car-less BFF to the hair salon on Friday afternoon. One of the stylist approached me and asked if I wanted a wash and style for $10 because she was bored and her client canceled. I knew she did good work so, I figured for $10 why not? She walked me to the wash bowl and shampooed my hair. She then gave me a deep conditioning treatment and wrapped my hair in a warm towel for 15 minutes. After I was rinsed she detangled my hair and separated it into 8 sections and sat me under the dryer for 20 minutes. She then took me to her chair and applied a heat protectant ( I believe it was chi something or another). She blew my hair out with a paddle brush and added a dab of Jane Carter Nourish and Shine. It was pretty straight once it was dry. She then tried to used a Chi flatiron to style my hair. She only swiped the strands twice and it turned it great! Ok done talking here are the photos. I was in a rush so there aren't many:

9 months ago

Sep08062.jpg

9 months natural :grin:

d94fe651.jpg

b2241e4e.jpg

August146.jpg

6988195f.jpg

at dark thirty back from dinner and a party. Still holding up curls are gone but hair is still straight. :grin: Still looks good today too!

Considering that I've had 2 trims and a haircut I'm very happy with my growth so far. My longest layer is at the very bottom on my neck. I might make shoulder length by the end of the year!
Ok...so where is this salon???? I need to see if she can hook my daughter's hair UP like she did yours :)!

Back