My Salon Visit

Chemetria

Ok ladies I went to the salon and got my hair relaxed today and here is how it went frist she for got to base my scalp good thing I didn't burn then she put the relaxer all over head but she said she was giving my a corrective relaxer cause she said it was not right or whatever ok so now she is was washing out the relaxer and she said to me that it didn't take all the way because I don't condition my hair enough and I told her that I deep condition every time I wash once a week so she standing there looking for somthing to say so then she said what conditioner do you use I said Motions and she it your conditioner and I 'm like whatever so she is combing my hair and ask my how long had it been since my last relaxer and I said 5 months and she said that's to long to wait to get my hair relaxed and she I need to relax my hair once a month yeah right she told my sister that whatever products I was using demaged my sclap I don't if she meant relaxer or what cause shampoo & conditioner can't damage your scalp can it any way she want my to come back every two weeks for two months so she can get my scalp healthy well that's what she said but the end product my is shiney and soft and has a lot of body but going back once a month for a relaxer I don't think so and I got to ask her if I go back is she going to put the relaxer all over my head again if so oh no no and she used a Straight Request Relaxer never heard of that brand have any of you ladies so tell my what you think ladies about my salon visit

Chemetria

yes she is professional ok this is what happen I was sitting there and she was parting my hair basing me so I thought and the another stylist came in and she asked her to do my relaxer so the girl was doing the relaxer and she came back in and ask the girl did you base her and the girl was like you don't do it already

Jaizee

I'm sorry, but a real professional doesn't "forget" to base you. I would've said to her, "Opps, I forgot to pay you." :mad: