SARECA...PLEASE READ...QUICK HENNA QUESTION.

ibelieve

I was hoping you could post your EXACT mix for your Henna applications as well as the Indigo mix. I am about to mix mine up but can't find your directions. Also, I have the directions for the Amla Rinse, but what about the Amla that you add to the Henna mixture?

Thanks!

Sonya

sareca

ibelieve said:
I was hoping you could post your EXACT mix for your Henna applications as well as the Indigo mix. I am about to mix mine up but can't find your directions. Also, I have the directions for the Amla Rinse, but what about the Amla that you add to the Henna mixture?

Thanks!

Sonya

Umm, could you please not give me a heart attack. I was like aahhhh what happened, did she use compound henna. :perplexed :D

Anyway, before I indigo'd I henna'd first. I actually did it the same day.

Here's a post where I described the procedure to ekomba. The only change I would make is to add a few tablespoons (up to a 1/4c) of your favorite oil after the henna has released.

ibelieve

Thanks Naturallady (such a cutie you have there!) and Sareca. Girl you had me cracking up! Nope, no compound henna. Thanks for providing the links!

Sonya

LovelyLionessa

sareca said:
Umm, could you please not give me a heart attack. I was like aahhhh what happened, did she use compound henna. :perplexed :D

Gurrrll, you got me cracking up with that "compound henna" comment! :lachen:

Mama Henna lookin' out fo' her kids! :lol:

Tee

naturallady said:
Check her fotki journal. She has great info about her mixes there. HTH!

Naturallady...Beautiful picture of you and your daughter!!

Sareca....You had me laughing about the compound Henna also! lol

sareca

Priestess said:
Gurrrll, you got me cracking up with that "compound henna" comment! :lachen:

Mama Henna lookin' out fo' her kids! :lol:

Ya'll are funny. :lachen:But I was thinking ... I specifically said NO compound henna.:spank:

AtlantaJJ

I'm planning to do the oils, I can't decide if I should use Alma, EEOV, or Coconut! - I think I read somewhere that the Alma oil may deepen the color a bit???

So many decisions!!